What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Streaming Trials

George Dragon

Juniors
Good news all you need is an NRL account to watch Dragons Knights game

Live-streaming bonanza for NRL pre-season trials
Fans can get an early gauge on pre-season form heading into the 2020 Telstra Premiership with NRL.com live-streaming a host of trials.

NRL Account holders will have free access - via the website or the NRL App - to five matches this weekend and another seven next weekend as all 16 teams complete preparations for the season ahead

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/25...-sharks-and-bulldogs-to-play-in-port-moresby/

Frank Facer

First Grade
Last year someone or more than one provided a link to watch our trials. I hope they do the same thing this year. I am even interested in having a look at some other clubs trials, for my supercoach team.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Last year someone or more than one provided a link to watch our trials. I hope they do the same thing this year. I am even interested in having a look at some other clubs trials, for my supercoach team.
Im the same that's one of the reasons I watched all the nines games. I reckon Fidow for the Cowboys looks the goods, id pick him round 1 if I were them. He's only a training contract, speed like that doesn't grown on trees, he could be faster than Addo Carr, if he doesn't get a run with them we should poach him. He will be in my SuperCoach team.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Im the same that's one of the reasons I watched all the nines games. I reckon Fidow for the Cowboys looks the goods, id pick him round 1 if I were them. He's only a training contract, speed like that doesn't grown on trees, he could be faster than Addo Carr, if he doesn't get a run with them we should poach him. He will be in my SuperCoach team.
I agree. I think Nth Qld should pick Fidow and us pick Ramsey. I think they will both be success stories of 2019 if given a run from game 1. I would even be looking at having at least one of them in my starting 17. I have seen many young backs debut at 18 and 19 and show they have more than what it takes to play first grade. I would even be picking Ramsey ahead of Saab.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Illegal streams aren’t tolerated on the site..

Frank Facer

First Grade
Illegal streams aren’t tolerated on the site..
Come to think of it, I am pretty sure someone directed us to the official St George Dragons website and they were live streaming the trials. So maybe we will be able to watch each clubs trials via their websites.

SBD82

Coach
Come to think of it, I am pretty sure someone directed us to the official St George Dragons website and they were live streaming the trials. So maybe we will be able to watch each clubs trials via their websites.
From memory it might have been the knights site that streamed it?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
They’re okay as they’re legal..