What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Teams - 2019 Round 1

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All sixteen 21-man squads have been named for Round 1 of the NRL.

LINK: https://leagueunlimited.com/news/leagueunlimited-nrl-teams-2019-round-1/

D1bjwTPUcAA_PKc.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Titans coach Brennan first sacked, Brenko Lee and Phillip Sami over The Don.

Get out of the sun, it is melting your brain.

no name

Coach
Titans coach Brennan first sacked, Brenko Lee and Phillip Sami over The Don.

Get out of the sun, it is melting your brain.
Yeah, I’d have Don over Sami, and then Gordon over Lee once Brimson goes to fullback.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah NQ, probably best forwards, close to worst outside backs.

Forwards win matches.

First Grade
Good to see Beau Scott get a gig as a video ref for the tigers eagles game, hope he goes well and makes it

grouch

First Grade
Pocket ref for the Cowboys-Dragons game: Referees: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski

Anyone assist with a pronunciation guide for this surname? Important that when I yell out an order for him to visit OPSM I get his name correct to avoid confusion

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Anyone assist with a pronunciation guide for this surname? Important that when I yell out an order for him to visit OPSM I get his name correct to avoid confusion

Isn’t he the guy from The Wire who brought a pet duck and took it to a bar where it drank itself to death? Or was he the incompetent cop who shot his own car with his service weapon?

grouch

First Grade
Isn’t he the guy from The Wire who brought a pet duck and took it to a bar where it drank itself to death? Or was he the incompetent cop who shot his own car with his service weapon?
Prez! Maybe after trying out high school teaching he moved onto refereeing?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Just listen to rabs commentary, i'm sure he'll nail it

firechild

First Grade
Yeah NQ, probably best forwards, close to worst outside backs.

Forwards win matches.
Manly's backline has them well covered for worst. Brad Parker somehow still gets a run. Would have thought Des knew better. Suli had 4 knock ons in the second half of the trial against the Roosters but still has potential. Turbo out is a huge loss.