What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Victoria

Pneuma

First Grade

More great news out of Victoria!

Pneuma

First Grade
Shepparton are looking at entering the Goulburn Murray Premiership next year. Apparently they easily have the numbers for Men’s and Women’s teams as well as juniors. If successful, this will expand the comp to 6 men’s and 7 women’s teams.

ALX25

Bench
Shepparton are looking at entering the Goulburn Murray Premiership next year. Apparently they easily have the numbers for Men’s and Women’s teams as well as juniors. If successful, this will expand the comp to 6 men’s and 7 women’s teams.
That's big news for an AFL mad town.

Pneuma

First Grade
Meeting to be held in Shepparton this month to form their first Rugby League Club. Men’s and women’s teams. Great news. For further information go to Storm Goulburn Murray premiership instagram page

Pneuma

First Grade

NRL Victoria will hold a Harmony Cup this year. Not sure if they’ve done it before but this is hugely successful in WA and even SA. New Zealand contingent already looks strong.

DIOGENES

Juniors

NRL Victoria will hold a Harmony Cup this year. Not sure if they’ve done it before but this is hugely successful in WA and even SA. New Zealand contingent already looks strong.
I am shocked that there is no peace team with Israelis and Arabs

Pneuma

First Grade
Paywalled but the Mildura comp is on the way back

Sunraysia Rugby League Facebook page has been updated with news that 9s tackle and tag will be reintroduced this year. The comp might make a comeback.

Pneuma

First Grade

Posted by #Canard elsewhere but relevant here

Pneuma

First Grade
Grand Final winners Melbourne

First grade - Waverley Oakleigh Panthers
Second Grade - Casey Warriors
Third grade - Frankston Raiders
Womens - Casey Warriors
18s boys - Casey Warriors
16s girls - Casey Warriors
16s boys - Doveton Steelers
15s boys- Waverley Oakleigh Panthers
14s girls - Werribee Bears
14s boys - Truganina Rabbitohs
13s boys - Melton Broncos

Grand Final winners Goulburn Murray

Mens - Wangaratta Wolfpack
Womens League Tag - Tumbarumba Greens

Grand Final winners Melbourne

First grade - Waverley Oakleigh Panthers
Second Grade - Casey Warriors
Third grade - Frankston Raiders
Womens - Casey Warriors
18s boys - Casey Warriors
16s girls - Casey Warriors
16s boys - Doveton Steelers
15s boys- Waverley Oakleigh Panthers
14s girls - Werribee Bears
14s boys - Truganina Rabbitohs
13s boys - Melton Broncos
Interesting that a long-established club should take out first-grade, given how many Melbourne RL clubs are of more recent vintage. I make it 14 out of 17 formed within the past 25 years..

Four premierships for Casey. Is this an omen for the Wahs? Probably not. Unless they take the scenic route. Can't see them troubling the Panthers. Hope I'm wrong.
Tumbarumba Greens
Saw them working in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Pneuma

First Grade
Interesting that a long-established club should take out first-grade, given how many Melbourne RL clubs are of more recent vintage. I make it 14 out of 17 formed within the past 25 years..

Four premierships for Casey. Is this an omen for the Wahs? Probably not. Unless they take the scenic route. Can't see them troubling the Panthers. Hope I'm wrong.

Saw them working in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
Throw your house at the Panthers imho. Great progress in Victoria mate

Pneuma

First Grade
I’ve been seeing various reports of a comp starting in Victoria to replace the SA/Vic limestone Coast comp that’s been run in recent years.

Hard to tell if it will get off the ground or not.

Similarly the Mildura based Sunraysia comp is hard to get a read on.
If NRL vic can get both up and running along with the Goulburn Murray comp which is going strongly Country Rugby League in Victoria will be looking good.

Latest posts