What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Xtra

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah I dont mind it really, and I think its only going to get better. Interesting how they were all suited up and now the jackets are off.

It was a good show I like the break downs and flow of this
Hopefully it stays this way, perhaps one thing I could consider is to swap that blondie for Erin Molan and it's a winner

gallagher

Juniors
Is matt johns related to andrew johns? I think he is but i find it weird that he never ever mentions him.

gallagher

Juniors
Was being sarcastic there. He mentiones him at least 3 times in every show he's on for no reason.

aads

Juniors
I like Talis and Geyer - Matty is ok but is starting to love the sound of his own voice - more "honest" which was promised on NRL Fox in the first week - "No Club Alliances" then the next story was a puff piece by Matt about how great Newcastle was going on this year....

Ads

Charlie124

First Grade
I like Talis and Geyer - Matty is ok but is starting to love the sound of his own voice - more "honest" which was promised on NRL Fox in the first week - "No Club Alliances" then the next story was a puff piece by Matt about how great Newcastle was going on this year....

Ads

Just stop it.

Dragon

Coach
I think its a great little show to wrap up the weekends action.

Also loved the way Matty defended the Knights culture tonight, very passionate

Snappy

Coach
Paying out on Steve Prices chin,

Matty says 'Where did Price's chin go'?

Gaz points to his chin and say 'right here'

:lol: classic

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think its a great little show to wrap up the weekends action.

Also loved the way Matty defended the Knights culture tonight, very passionate
I thought what Matty said tonight was rather interesting too. As a Knights fan I thought (and still do) think there's a losing culture going on at the club. Maybe it isn't quite that bad and as he said, we've just got to rediscover it. It's there somewhere.

Latest posts