What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kent with another storm beat up. Now he’s unhappy Brandon smith is tackling blokes around the legs, fmd!

blaza88z

Coach
Kent with another storm beat up. Now he’s unhappy Brandon smith is tackling blokes around the legs, fmd!

He’s diving in at their knees when they’re in a stationary position, the NRL will be cracking down on it, can’t have players getting injured.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He’s diving in at their knees when they’re in a stationary position, the NRL will be cracking down on it, can’t have players getting injured.
is he bollox , he’s hitting nowhere near the knees or he would have been binned then sent off. The problem is not smith tackling low, that’s how your supposed to tackle, its in havingo three men in the tackle. Time to bring in a two max tackle maybe?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Obviously not many advertisers are interested in the show, during the break tab advert just run three times in quick succession in one ad break lol

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kent still going on about how NSW shouldve won 3-0.
Who should have been picked instead. Walker/Reynolds.

Cody Walker should never be picked for NSW again after failing twice at origin. Especially against the worst QLD team in 20 odd years.

Playing him in a dead rubber would have achieved nothing.

It was a special performance by Cody to get dumped to the bench as the starting half midway through your origin debut because he was completely useless.

blaza88z

Coach
is he bollox , he’s hitting nowhere near the knees or he would have been binned then sent off. The problem is not smith tackling low, that’s how your supposed to tackle, its in havingo three men in the tackle. Time to bring in a two max tackle maybe?

They need to stop the technique where 2 blokes go high and methodically a 3rd guy comes in, I have no idea how they do that but it's not a textbook legs tackle, he's diving in at a player who cannot move

Exsilium

First Grade
NRL 360 chatting about the boxing match between some bloke last week.

Are they for real?

Tied it in with ratings and F1.

Im surprised David Riccio didn’t grow a full head of hair with that amount of plugs on set.

Edit: There’s a f**king golf club on the panel desk.

Why not just call it Ad-360.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
A pity Fox didn't punt Kent after his bullying of Anthony Maroon on Triple M.

NRL360 would instantly become watchable if that merkin was given his marching orders.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
I've not watched it since then. Not so much in defence of Maroon but because that was the last straw for me with Kent & Hooper, the sh!thouse tag team.
I hardly watched it when Kent hosted with Ben Ikin either.

It's high time Kent looked for another profession as he's long been the biggest cockwomble after the late Rebecca Wilson passed away.

I was disgusted by Paul Kent tonight and the implied suggestion that To’o is any less a New South Welshman because he decides to play for Samoa was bordering on racism.

The fact that Paul Crawley had to be the moral compass in the discussion shows how bad it was.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I was disgusted by Paul Kent tonight and the implied suggestion that To’o is any less a New South Welshman because he decides to play for Samoa was bordering on racism.

The fact that Paul Crawley had to be the moral compass in the discussion shows how bad it was.

None of them, except maybe Braith, had any good points towards this. They said they want to strengthen the International game but at the same time want to best players for Origin. So including Kiwis and Poms?? It seemed obvious they dont have any interest in the International game.

I say good on To'o for making this decision, its unfortunate its been blown up by the media.

The real debate should really be the relevance of SOO and, like in 1980, change and reinvention is required again. I’d absolutely love international footy to supplant SOO but that’s just me.