What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

KennySterling

Juniors
Watched it last night. The legends guests were Toovey and Cronk. Say what you will about Cronk being robotic with little charisma, but the dude is articulate. Toov’s on the other hand is just embarrassing. Its like listening to that Milo Kerrigan character.
If you think Toovey was embarrassing (and he can be) then Benny frigging Elias took it to a whole new level on Wednesday. How did it come to this ?

KennySterling

Juniors
I like Toovey. I find his gravel voiced rants entertaining and IMO he doesn't take himself seriously. I think he does well to talk things up that he doesn't believe in beat the bomb.
I like him, too. No agendas unlike most others on there. He's a genuinely funny bloke. Vonny had the hots for baby-faced Toovey, it seemed.

Elias may think he's being funny but he's not, his outlandish statements just buffoonery. And enough of the Mitchell Moses fan-boy schtick, already !

Last edited:

Headless Chook

Juniors
I like him, too. No agendas unlike most others on there. He's a genuinely funny bloke. Vonny had the hots for baby-faces Toovey, it seemed.

Elias may think he's being funny but he's not, his outlandish statements just buffoonery. And enough of the Mitchell Moses fan-boy schtick, already !
The Moses infatuation is borderline incestuous.

Chippy73

Bench
Meanwhile every other friggin tv station in the world pumped up Biden's tyres and demonised Trump.
That's probably because everyone in the world with more then 28 functioning brain neurons could see DJT was a incompetent, unfit, corrupt, ignorant, terrible disaster of a president.

The_Frog

First Grade
NRL 360 ought to change its name to Rabbitohs 360 this week. It's just a fanboy show. To be fair, 100% Footy went the other way with Gus dominating, but not nearly as blatantly.

soc123_au

Staff member
NRL 360 ought to change its name to Rabbitohs 360 this week. It's just a fanboy show. To be fair, 100% Footy went the other way with Gus dominating, but not nearly as blatantly.
Vonny has a massive wide on for Skeletor. It was amusing watching Kent getting the shits with the other 3 gushing the same shit over and over that had also been covered the night before.

KennySterling

Juniors
Vonny has a massive wide on for Skeletor. It was amusing watching Kent getting the shits with the other 3 gushing the same shit over and over that had also been covered the night before.
Her and creepy Crawley. Not a hint of neutrality this week.

It's also amusing seeing the repeated footage from 2000 with Bennett & Tallis lifting the trophy together when they clearly hate each other now.

As a Penrith fan I don’t mind it. We played Souths three times the year. The first two times 360 was all over the ‘Pride of the League; Glory Glory’ BS and we smashed them. For the first week of the finals they laid off it and we got ambushed.

So talk away 360 team…

soc123_au

Staff member
Her and creepy Crawley. Not a hint of neutrality this week.

It's also amusing seeing the repeated footage from 2000 with Bennett & Tallis lifting the trophy together when they clearly hate each other now.
I was waiting for Crawley to start singing "Glory Glory"

Keen to see if we rate a mention tonight. Not that I give a shit really. What's said on 360 has no bearing come game day. I found the bias quite funny.

Others have said it was pretty much the opposite on 100% Footy, I didn't see it though.

The_Frog

First Grade
Others have said it was pretty much the opposite on 100% Footy, I didn't see it though.
It's just that Gus dominates the show, and he's well and truly on the Panthers. The others are reasonably even though. And even Gus has positive things to say about Souths and their efforts this year.

This is very different to the position of NRL360, which seems to come from higher up.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Yeah, all these biased shows are so biased. It’s like all the commentators that don’t like ‘our’ team, they seem to love it when ‘our’ team make a mistake & even more when ‘our’ team loses. When ‘our’ team does anything good, it’s just luck or they blame the refs & when ‘our’ team wins, they blame the refs.

KennySterling

Juniors
Yeah, all these biased shows are so biased. It’s like all the commentators that don’t like ‘our’ team, they seem to love it when ‘our’ team make a mistake & even more when ‘our’ team loses. When ‘our’ team does anything good, it’s just luck or they blame the refs & when ‘our’ team wins, they blame the refs.
I don't have a dog in this fight but I can see blatant bias when it hits me in the face.

Billythekid

First Grade
Meanwhile every other friggin tv station in the world pumped up Biden's tyres and demonised Trump.

At the top of the tree in our country was 'their abc'. Home of the once credible Four Corners.

Their ABC don't like Sky News after dark because they are the only ones who will push back and call them out on their blantant bias.

'Their ABC' indeed.

I wouldn't believe a word that mob uttered.

BTW, 100% Footy is the best RL show on TV by far!!
God damn it’s bad enough stumbling onto a Trump supporter but you actually like sky after dark? Damn son, you need to get yourself checked out.

Mark B

Juniors
I was waiting for Crawley to start singing "Glory Glory"

Keen to see if we rate a mention tonight. Not that I give a shit really. What's said on 360 has no bearing come game day. I found the bias quite funny.

Crawley is pure garbage. If his brother was not the head of Fox League he would be flat out getting the RMS take his photo for his driver’s license!

Latest posts