What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

mozza91

Coach
It’s ridiculous. I can accept it if it’s a former League player fighting but when it has literally no link to the game there’s no reason to promote it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Were only a week in and its already boring as batsht discussing the same things with the same news ltd talking heads

KennySterling

Juniors
Quite sickening, actually, the way that Fox have welcome 'Flanno' into their broadcasting 'family'.
I wouldn't trust the guy as far as I could throw him and as a commentator he sucks.
Kent & his ilk have no shame, nor ethics or standards, given the way they push him endlessly.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Anasta looks like he has worked on the tan over the summer. Also looks like he has had some work done, or Botox or both.

Showtime

Juniors
What club was Kent referring to when he said that a player manager will have significant influence on a particular club due to the amount of players he has on the books? Mentioned the coach was also managed by the same guy.

Wb1234

Referee
What club was Kent referring to when he said that a player manager will have significant influence on a particular club due to the amount of players he has on the books? Mentioned the coach was also managed by the same guy.
Knights ? He’s talking about Isaac Moses

KennySterling

Juniors
Kent & Rothfield rightly get a bagging but watching the creepy, odious Brent Read tonight as they discussed Suaali'is 'defection' made me sick. He ought to stick to soccer.

Poor old Braith was squirming with all the talk of booting player managers lol
The merkins should be putting up their conflict of interests.

I can handle ex player biases like Sterlo or Fatty or Blocker when they were talking about Para, Manly or Balmain/Wests Tigers…

However, when you’re on the coaching staff, the board or a player manager, it should always be put up on screen or eliminate conflict of interests. Especially when they crap on about decisions and for example Brandy gets pissy about a refs decision against Penrith.
Someone mentioned about Braith being a player manager. I was sitting with in-laws who had no idea he was one. Most people probably don’t. It certainly affects the conversation.

You can’t eliminate biases but they certainly should be putting it at the bottom of the screen or saying so.

Furthermore, the amount of guys who do radio, newspaper and tv has certainly minimised the diversity of opinion and as such, allows for agendas or rumour/innuendo to go around and around to the point I feel NRL360 feeds off the newspaper reports that they’ve written and they can then just fabricate debate or ire.

The public then buy in to it and the NRL or coaches/players get screwed.

KennySterling

Juniors
The merkins should be putting up their conflict of interests.

I can handle ex player biases like Sterlo or Fatty or Blocker when they were talking about Para, Manly or Balmain/Wests Tigers…

However, when you’re on the coaching staff, the board or a player manager, it should always be put up on screen or eliminate conflict of interests. Especially when they crap on about decisions and for example Brandy gets pissy about a refs decision against Penrith.
Someone mentioned about Braith being a player manager. I was sitting with in-laws who had no idea he was one. Most people probably don’t. It certainly affects the conversation.

You can’t eliminate biases but they certainly should be putting it at the bottom of the screen or saying so.

Furthermore, the amount of guys who do radio, newspaper and tv has certainly minimised the diversity of opinion and as such, allows for agendas or rumour/innuendo to go around and around to the point I feel NRL360 feeds off the newspaper reports that they’ve written and they can then just fabricate debate or ire.

The public then buy in to it and the NRL or coaches/players get screwed.

Couldn't agree more. Anasta is like the grinning elephant in the room when talk is about contracts and player managers. The public needs to know the agenda. It's about context.

RedVee_8

Juniors
What about this pick Suaali’i “we’re bigger than that as a game now”.
IMO that’s BS.

He has chosen to leave why reward him with origin selection and paydays?

Latest posts