What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2012

Johns Magic

Referee
Always a gentlemen JM.

Sure you don't wanna stick around?

Yep, I'm sure.

NRLCEO is the best fantasy sport league out there, but it's time for me to move on.

I start a new job(and my first full-time one) next month as a trader, which will require me to have my eye on more important stuff the whole time...the NRLCEO distraction would be immense.

It'll be nice to watch NRL games not involving the Knights for what they are again as well...not as exciting, but far more relaxing!

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
I'm sure there'll be room for you joshie, in Feb the fantasy leagues will start getting put together. Might even have to make a LU3.

Mig2006

Juniors
Start organising the troops - less than a week to go until NRLCEO opens and you can draft your squads!!

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I agree with Peverse. With JM's withdrawal, the Marauders are saved from the drop and the top 2 of 2nd Division come up.

Sammy

10 teams, JM out = 9 add 2 and we have 11.

Happy to go along with what the majority want to do.

Remember we play for the enjoyment, not sheep stations. :)

Mig2006

Juniors
Jelly Warrior is in the Champions League - he may not mind missing out on the LU1....

Then again, where is Griffo to defend his shocking performance last year...?

Monk

Referee
Well we were always going to have 2 people get relegated, hence JM saved ab, as Ab came 9th. Griffo came 10th.

Mig2006

Juniors
For those interested, the first ever edition of the NRLCEO guide is now available. Get it - you won't be disappointed!!

Monk

Referee
Just a heads up guys, I'll be down the coast with some mates starting from tomorrow till the 30th of January. I may check LU from time to time but i won't be on regularly.