What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Rnd 7 results & Rnd 8 fixtures

_Johnsy

Referee
Round 7 results
Pelicans 74 def Bulls 63
Dribblers 110 def Bahlues 25
Lions 75 def Suspects 38
Marauders 102 def Rhinos 79
MCO 93 def VGM 74

Table
VGM – 13
Lions – 9
Marauders – 9
Dribblers 9
MCO – 9
Rhinos – 9
Suspects – 7
Bahlues – 7
Pelicans – 5
Bulls – 3

Round 8 Fixtures
VGM – Rhinos
Dribblers – Suspects
Pelicans – Bahlues
MCO – Bulls
Lions - Marauders

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
:x onto my 3rd kicker already this year surely i have to get a change in luck at some point this season

Tom155

Coach
lol it continues onto my 4th kicker now prince has a torn bicep, picked him up after turner got hurt, hasnt even played a game for me yet :crazy:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'll actually remember to put my team in this week. I swear autopick just picks the guys with the least amount of points next to there name for the season and anyone who is out injured

Franko

Juniors
I can't believe i just lost that round. 13 or something in front last game and Jon wright scored a try. Fairdinkum getting beat by Kasiano, Halatau and the like in the last game. I blown away fairdinkum.

Franko

Juniors
Gee i didn't get to put my side in this week and got 94. I think i would have got about 120 if i put my side in. Would have had Benji as captain and kicker. As it stands i didn't even have a kicker for the round.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Bederus decides to score his first few of the season against me

Still should be a comfortable win. Darius is finally putting some points on the board for me.

Latest posts