What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Week 3 fixtures

_Johnsy

Referee
Results of week 2

Very Green Men 92 def Dribblers 31
Bahlues 80 def Bulls 55
Rhinos 90 def Lions 80
Pelicans 66 def Manic Marauders 48
Monk City Oranges 59 def random.Suspects

Table
Very Green Men 5pts +80
Bahlues 5pts +51

Lions 3pts +14
Marauders 3 pts +2
MCO 3pts -12
Pelicans 3pts -13
Rhinos 3 pts -16
Dribblers 3 pts -30

Suspects 1 pt -32
Bulls 1pt -44

Week 3 Fixtures
Bulls (10) V Rhinos (7) @ Bull Pen
random.Suspects (9) V Very Green Men (1) @ Stade de Suspect
Gibbering Dribblers (8) V Manic Marauders (4) @ Lestrange Park Mascot
Orange Pelicans (6) V Monk City Oranges (5) @ Wade Park Orange
Lions RLFC (3) V Bahlues (2) @ Lion Arena

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
preliminary Squad to take on the the in form Lions. Fitness examination to be conducted by Tommy Raudonikis on Friday lunchtime after the mandatory dozen schooners.

Tommy-Raudonikis-and-Ken-Wilson-6131897.jpg

793.jpg

1.Slater
2.Perrett 3.Jennings 4.King 5.Vatuvei
6.Mullen 7.Cherry-Evans
8.Civoniceva 9.Smith (Cpt & Kick) 10.Asotasi
11.Harrison 12.Minichiello 13.Blair

Int. 14.De Gois 15.Waddell 16.Aubusson 17.W Graham

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Few slight changes for the Rhino's this week. Matt Keating makes his debut off the bench as i anticipate plenty of tackling from the eels this round. Also the lovefest witht he broncos and Hodges side has brought me to drop Beale and bring in Reddy to replace him.

1 Boyd
2 Quinn
3 Neilson
4 Idrs
5 Naquima
6 Maloney (c)
7 Cronk
8 Bailey
9 McCullough (another 39 effort and i'm finding out where he lives)
10 Bromwich
11 Taylor
12 Cooper
13 Fensom (c)
14 Taylor
15 m Keating
16 E Taylor
17 R Thompson

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Right, given the current trend (and basically been the trend since i starting playing this) i thought of some fun. Centrebet gives a "to score a try" option for each player in both 17's (naturally the fullbacks and wingers hover around the $2 mark and goes uphill from there). I'll chuck an imaginary $20 on each player i'm up against each week and see how i go. Bulls lineup isn't up yet so i'll wait until then

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
late change, Idris out injured means Beale will come into the backline.

Awfully quiet in here

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i traded him out of dreamteam and supercoach as well.

All players except Boyd have scored for me so far. Darius is still on a duck egg for the year and was one of my prize picks.

Beales late inclusion paid off alright, centrebet had its hour of power yesterday afternoon and had him to score a try during the game at $5. Might have chucked a sneaky 100 on it :)

Monk

Referee
Of course Nightingale drops the ball for me with the line open right in front of him...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
looks liek i got this one. Lost my captain fensom for awhile though and probably naquima

aussies1st

Staff member
Need 26 points with goal kicker against goal kicker. Seems I have jinxed another player with Brett Stewart tryless so far this season, last season I stuffed Jennings up.

perverse

Referee
yep... Oldfield. pretty sure the Bulls and myself were undefeated this time last year. 0-3, not a comfortable start to the season. still not upset about my roster... things just not seeming to click at the moment. i could probably go a prop, if anyone is looking to trade.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
yes... for 640 minutes of football this weekend, i thought i was comfortably home. it's a bitch.

Latest posts