What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 Week One fixtures

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
no wh to cooper, mccullough and bailey, i knew i should have put bets on varuvei and jennings to score, just a given really.

_Johnsy

Referee
no wh to cooper, mccullough and bailey, i knew i should have put bets on varuvei and jennings to score, just a given really.

Manu can be a cracker, but can also cost you.

Looks like he came up with the goods this week. Sill a bit to go.

aussies1st

Staff member
7 point buffer with Farrell, Burgess and Guerra against Merritt. Problem is I also have Merritt in League Of Champions and I need a miracle in that one but also have Burgess and Guerra in that so all 3 of them getting big points would do the trick.

Tom155

Coach
7 point buffer with Farrell, Burgess and Guerra against Merritt. Problem is I also have Merritt in League Of Champions and I need a miracle in that one but also have Burgess and Guerra in that so all 3 of them getting big points would do the trick.
merritts out apparently putting an end to a forgetable first week for the reigning champs hopefully hayne & merritt are back next week and that ballin doest get sin binned again

also hoping hilder gets more gametime

ForestDragon

Juniors
Hey rhino noticed you have Bailey as I do in LU2 .Do u think his days
Of wh tries are dwindling or was week 1 a rare event

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
looking that way mate, was expecting nate to take minni's second row spot with ash and bird but it hasn't spanned out that way. Hard to guess right now but considering galloway and bromwich didn't get one either and jon green didn't get a run means my FR rotation is looking pretty sh!thouse atm

Franko

Juniors
Giberrers going ok first up thanks to Johnson and Marshal. Considering i piocked my side befre sides were named and didn't get a chance to change the side. Would have had Michaels in for Gordon and that would have been another try.

What team had Michael Gordon? I suggest that would hurt the team balance.

ForestDragon

Juniors
looking that way mate, was expecting nate to take minni's second row spot with ash and bird but it hasn't spanned out that way. Hard to guess right now but considering galloway and bromwich didn't get one either and jon green didn't get a run means my FR rotation is looking pretty sh!thouse atm

Cheers. Rhino I will have to hope he gets more time on he field in
ComIng weeks

Franko

Juniors
Not upset at all with my first week. If i had the chance to change my side later in the week. Michaels, Sutton and Heargraves probably all would have got a run and added 3 more tries.

Moved swiftly this mornig to release a back rower to pick up Boyd Cordnor. If he can stay injury free this year he could be an extremely handy pick up.