What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

joshie

Live Update Team
You were talking about experience?. Ben Hunt has played more first grade games than Capewell has. And how versatile do you want to be?, Hunt can cover 6,7,9 and the only difference with Capewell is he can play Fb as well but then what is the point of having Norman there?.

Capewell has played in more first start matches as well as high pressure games. That is the type of experience I am talking about. Just from what I am hearing out of the Broncos it looks as if they are going with a capewell wallace partnership. tbh, i dont really care, i hate the broncos. :cool:

Jesus some of these blokes have done some awesome auto select lists

Still far more beneficial being on and manually selecting though. Some names i am suprised they lasted this long, in particular John Sutton. i was thinking about picking him up in the next couple of rounds.

joshie

Live Update Team
Still far more beneficial being on and manually selecting though. Some names i am suprised they lasted this long, in particular John Sutton. i was thinking about picking him up in the next couple of rounds.

very true. I am surprised one other player is still going, i expect him to be gone in the next couple of picks, if not I am going to pick him up at the end of this round tbh.

very true. I am surprised one other player is still going, i expect him to be gone in the next couple of picks, if not I am going to pick him up at the end of this round tbh.

I got a name on my mind that i am going to pick up in the next pick that i am suprised hasn't been snapped up yet. Dunno if it's the same guy.

joshie

Live Update Team
I got a name on my mind that i am going to pick up in the next pick that i am suprised hasn't been snapped up yet. Dunno if it's the same guy.

Who is it? Your before me anyway, so does not really matter if its the same guy, will also give me thinking time.

joshie

Live Update Team
oh smart decision. well I am going to cop a lot for this, but hey, He is a gem in the fantasy world with his 40/20s and tackles that he actually makes

joshie

Live Update Team
Well i could not quite make it to the end of drafting :(

I lasted a total of 7 hours and 40 minutes into the draft making it to round 22.

Satisfied with my picks and will let my Auto Select take over and add some depth.

Last edited: