What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO The Bench NRL Fantasy comp 2016

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm feelin' ya.

NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg

Franko

Juniors
Shite I was the same thought it was 8 hours or something which doesn't bother me because I always check in but tonight I have a friends birthday drink. First Friday I have went out in months.

Oh well I have my pre draft set up and will just have to continue checking my phone and doing it from there.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yeah i think im stuffed. I got a 6.30 nz time start tomorrow (3.30 aus time). Cant do a late am finish. Maybe at some stage over the last time over the ladt month before now you could have mentioned the 10min rounds

abpanther

Staff member
Maybe he can push the time limit out to a few hours and reschedule in a few days?

_Johnsy

Referee
Yeah i think im stuffed. I got a 6.30 nz time start tomorrow (3.30 aus time). Cant do a late am finish. Maybe at some stage over the last time over the ladt month before now you could have mentioned the 10min rounds

Post 1, was originally 15 minutes.

I have a comp going. Sheets'N'Giggles

12 Team comp.

Draft system (15 min time out)

8 spots left, First in first served.

https://thebench.com.au/competitions/7d15f4ff1892/join

Post 55 1 week ago

******ANNOUNCEMENT for Sheets'N'Giggles******

Draft to start at 1900hrs QLD & 2000hrs NSW, next Friday evening Febraury 12th 2016.

Gives everyone a chance to get a draft list in place.

I hope you all enjoy a successful drafting experience & best of luck for the season.

I've stretched it out to one hour draft time out.

Packy

Bench
Sorry lads I thought it was next Friday. Also thought I had done a draft list so not sure why that didn't kick in.

Home now anyway so will pick

Latest posts