What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's warning: Brett Stewart saga will cost Manly

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i just find it so weird coz as i said in another thread, at the beaver tribute dinner they were totally forbidden to even have a sip of booze.

wasnt the beaver thing during the back end of the eyar near the finals? maybe thats why. perhaps the club thought they'd have one more big bash ebfore the season starts

Downie

Guest Moderator
"I was too drunk to remember anything, says Brett Stewart".

Sorry, but where does he say this?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well it sounds like there are witnesses so shouldn't be too hard to prove one way or another.

tackling and sexual assault are two vastly different things....

lucky locky wasnt done for sexual assault udner these pretenses....

But he wouldn't get up off her....which makes what he did similar to what Tilsey did. He should be sacked and deregistered for a year...but he won't because he's a valuable player to Manly.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
wasnt the beaver thing during the back end of the eyar near the finals? maybe thats why. perhaps the club thought they'd have one more big bash ebfore the season starts

Well it was their first team gathering in Manly after winning the World Club Challenge...

WhiteWesWelker

Juniors
Well it was their first team gathering in Manly after winning the World Club Challenge...

So you think that directly after the game they didn't celebrate? They went separate ways and waited until they were back in Sydney so they could celebrate at the Manly Wharf Hotel.

:lol::lol::lol:

But he wouldn't get up off her....which makes what he did similar to what Tilsey did. He should be sacked and deregistered for a year...but he won't because he's a valuable player to Manly.

What´s that got to do with being charged with assult, ´valuable player´ doesn´t hold up in the court of law!

Take a look at the rest of his post chileman.

Dane Tilse did something similar and wasnt even charged, yet he was sacked and deregistered for a year. Whats the bet that Stewart isnt even sacked by Manly...

Loudstrat

Coach
Makes Cronullas stance on Bird look admirable. And if the NRL de-register him, Manly don't have a chance.

This could be the end for Manly................

And an opportunity for the Bears to return.

Brycey

Juniors
Makes Cronullas stance on Bird look admirable. And if the NRL de-register him, Manly don't have a chance.

lol you're an idiot if you think that.

Loudstrat

Coach
After some of the thoughts YOU had.............like NRL clubs should be distrubuted throughout the desert so that everyone can get to a game, wether they live in the most isolated part of the world, or not.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors

Both Manly and the NRL are bigger than one player, in saying that I think this will actually galvanise the team.
If the Bears need something like this to get them back in the comp they'll have a harder time getting back than I first thought.

Ausguy

Coach
Both Manly and the NRL are bigger than one player, in saying that I think this will actually galvanise the team.
If the Bears need something like this to get them back in the comp they'll have a harder time getting back than I first thought.

Galvanise the team??? the owners are fighting (fact), the sponsors are being punched by the forwards (fact) and the fullback is feeling up teens whilst drunk (alledged) i think they are in tatters to be honest. Its not 1 thing its 3 big issues.

Ausguy

Coach
Off field issues are different from what happens on the field.

No sorry dont agree.... this will have a massive affect on the club as a whole IMO. I know as a supporter you would liek to think otherwise and hoep your team comes together but it must be real hard.

Brycey

Juniors
After some of the thoughts YOU had.............like NRL clubs should be distrubuted throughout the desert so that everyone can get to a game, wether they live in the most isolated part of the world, or not.
Perth, Sunshine Coast and West Brisbane/Toowoomba are deserts are they?

Someone is bitter, I suppose I would be too if my dead team didn't have a chance in hell getting back into the comp.