What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW R3 - Fri 5:15pm - Broncos v Warriors @ AAMI

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane Broncos v Warriors
Fri September 21 2018, 5:15pm at AAMI Park

TL-BRI18.png

1. Chelsea Baker 2. Julia Robinson 3. Kody House 4. Amber Pilley 5. Karley Te Kawa 6.Kimiora Nati 7. Ali Brigginshaw 8. Heather Ballinger 9. Brittany Breayley 10. Steph Hancock 11. Teuila Fotu-moala 12. Maitua Feterika 13. Rona Peters 14. Lavinia Gould 15. Chelsea Lenarduzzi 16. Tallisha Harden 17. Arakua Ngatokotoru 18. Amelia Kuk 19. Mariah Storch 20.Lilieta Maumau 21. Taylor Mapusua

TEAM NEWS - House comes in for Meg Ward at centre, while Hancock returns to the front row, Lenarduzzi back to the bench. Tallisha Harden comes onto the bench for Maraiah Storch.

TL-WAR18.png

1. Apii Nicholls-pualau 2. Langi Veainu 3. Shontelle Woodman 4. Onjeurlina Leiataua 5. Hilda Mariu 6. Laura Mariu 7. Georgia Hale 8. Crystal Tamarua 9. Krystal Rota 10. Aieshaleigh Smalley 11. Tanika-jazz Noble 12. Alice Vailea 13. Luisa Gago 14. Sarina Clark 15. Lorina Papali'i 16. Amber Kani 17. Kahurangi Peters 18. Sui Tauasa Pauaraisa 20. Racquel Anderson 21. Lisa Edwards 24. Va'anessa Molia-fraser

TEAM NEWS - Everyone is named as they were last week on Tuesday, despite major reshuffles. Expect changes as the week progresses.

Match Officials | Referees: Peter Gough, Jake Sutherland;Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Daniel Schwass;Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Bryan Norrie;

Teamlist updates & late mail: https://leagueunlimited.com/news/leagueunlimited-holden-womens-teams-2018-round-3/

Billythekid

First Grade
Looking forward to this. I'm also wondering what they plan to do with the women's game going forward. Having a game played in that timeslot immediately kills all interest. They'll have very low viewing numbers for this game which is a shame because interest is there.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Looking forward to this. I'm also wondering what they plan to do with the women's game going forward. Having a game played in that timeslot immediately kills all interest. They'll have very low viewing numbers for this game which is a shame because interest is there.

It's a shame that we know Nine won't do it justice, because it's Nine, but this comp does deserve to be taken seriously. They play some really decent football, especially for the inaugural season. The only way is up from here which is a great thing.

Now if only the NRL clubs took it more seriously then just 4 of them....