What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

Fordy20

Juniors
I don’t see how it’s remotely appropriate for this club to have a NRLW team when they can’t even run the NRL team adequately

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Good luck to the girls, some may say that the girl team has been running around for at least 10 years in the NRL.
Come on. No need to denagate our awesome women's team by comparing them to the blokes.

However our women's team go in the Grand Final they have put in an amazing effort to get there.

Tigerm

First Grade
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the Wests Tigers Women's team.

Absolutely awesome effort.

You have done yourselves and the West Tigers proud!

Enjoy your celebrations for as long as you want.
Maybe we should sign them up for the mens team.

Das Hassler

Bench
Congratulations absolutely! A massive shot in the arm for the club and helping in establishing the identity of WT in it's own right...the merger is ancient history...all these players know and care about is WT and it showed!

Good stuff a 10 team comp so I assume 9 rounds and finals - top 5 finals series I hope in 2023.

Be interesting to see further expansion -Bulldogs/Manly/Storm/Warriors/Penrith/Dolphins/Souths having sides in the years to come.

Need to have local comps /junior reps as well so they can play on when they are too old to play in mixed teams - The year after they turn 12 plus a Jersey flegg and Reserve grade type comps.

Need to be adequately remunerated as well going forward as they become more and more professional.

gordsy

Juniors
This is why I don't but the Brooks plays behind a shit pack all his life rubbish. Look at the field goal that bird kicked to win the comp. Pressure on, clutch moment and and she stepped up, backed herself and nailed it.
10 years later Brooks has failed to Improve fundamental aspects of his game

Well done Tigers NRLW side

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well we can start to sign players now. We had the HNWP premiers last year. But it will be interesting to see if anyone decent wants to come near us.

it would be nice to see someone in this club win a game wearing Wests Tigers jerseys for once

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Three good signings announced today.

Our NRLW side doesn't come with a shocking reputation like the men's side.

I hope they televise these games so I have a team to watch that I can get behind,

Three good signings announced today.

Our NRLW side doesn't come with a shocking reputation like the men's side.

I hope they televise these games so I have a team to watch that I can get behind,
I believe they'll all be on either 9 or Kayo. I'm looking forward to cheering a team that doesn't stink up the joint.

Latest posts