What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

aqua_duck

Coach
There’s a massive gulf in quality in the forwards unfortunately especially the middles, it was evident in round one and evident again today. Their middles are bending the line and getting quick play the ball (a lot of the time off the mark), our middles are getting stopped in their tracks

Brain fades. Poor decisions.
I reckon, if we stop that, we can get them in attack but also need to do better up the middle in defence.
Spoke too soon, Roosters scored

Nuke

Staff member
That shot of Jeffries in the coaches box before that last try doesn't fill me with confidence. Looked defeated and out of ideas already. What I wouldn't give to have Griffiths still our coach. Slow clap to whomever it was that made him want to leave.

Apey

Staff member
Saved our absolute worst for the most important game of the year. That sucks. Getting carved up by easy plays.

Latest posts