What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSL final

bucko

Juniors
Perth Glory vs Sydney Olympic. Anyone keen to post a tip?? I think the olympic will probably do it agin this year.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Yeah, hopefully Sydney Olympic, I just like to watch Perth win the minor-premiership and see them lose in the final, I must be bitter and twisted :) Olympic will win by the odd goal 8)

bucko

Juniors
Hopefully it will be an exciting final. I think the NSL is a decent competition, not quite an english premier league, but better then a lot of people think. Should make for good viewing.

bucko

Juniors
It would be very good to see for something a little different, but do you think they will be able to do it??

eagleangel

Juniors
unfortunately olympic lost :( but gotta hand it to glory, they played really well, i think they deserved it this year after sharks stole it from them last year! oh well

SP

Bench
Perth won :D

and another good thing

Penrith won thier 7th straight game :D

Tash

Juniors
Perth played better then the Sharkies yesterday :( so good on them for getting the monkey off their back and winning the big one.