What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2019

TheFrog

Coach
I guess if Pearce isn’t working they could just bench him and bring on Graham. Like they did with Walker. I just have a feeling that Fittler won’t have the balls to do it.
Pearce doesn't work in the championship rounds when Queensland are coming home like a runaway train. That is when he goes to water. We've all seen the gif's. Just don't pick him. He is not up to this level. How long does it take to work that out?

Homo man69

Juniors
Pearce doesn't work in the championship rounds when Queensland are coming home like a runaway train. That is when he goes to water. We've all seen the gif's. Just don't pick him. He is not up to this level. How long does it take to work that out?
I totally agree. I don’t get it. I just think he will be picked and preying they have a plan b when he does go to water.

betcats

Referee
Medical staff at Penrith think Cleary is a 70% chance of playing in the 3rd S.O.O. The swelling has gone down, and the tendon that was damaged was not the major one. Already getting around without the moon boot and is currently working on the ankles fitness. Team gets named on Monday, and Freddy will give him bags of time to be fit.

For me, it is best that he misses this game being that he would be a liability not only for NSW, but for the Panthers club. Give him a number of weeks off to get fully fit.

Qld forwards will be having nightmares about having to run at Clez again!

Haffa

Agreed. Don’t pick him.

SBD82

Coach
Reports are Klemmer will be overlooked if Sims gets off, if that's the case it's insanity. Klemmer just put in a MOTM performance against a pack with 3 Qld origin reps as well as Haas, TPJ and Lodge.
I second guessed Freddy’s selections prior to game II. And I was proven wrong.

But this is bordering on insanity. I thought Sims played well, and I’m not certain he’s the one who should make way for Klemmer, but someone has to.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I second guessed Freddy’s selections prior to game II. And I was proven wrong.

But this is bordering on insanity. I thought Sims played well, and I’m not certain he’s the one who should make way for Klemmer, but someone has to.
Let's not forget that Freddy was set to overlook Maloney AGAIN and go with Pearce-Cleary had it not been for injuries.

So he was just as lucky as he was brave.

The point being that he is prone to stupidity. Let's hope suspension saves him this time from making a shocking decision in overlooking NSWs best prop.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
I hoping its just another James Hooper special where his source is just him texting himself from his other phone..

if Klemmer is fit he's your first forward picked.. at from what i saw in the Broncs game he looks good to go...

mxlegend99

Referee
Let's not forget that Freddy was set to overlook Maloney AGAIN and go with Pearce-Cleary had it not been for injuries.

So he was just as lucky as he was brave.

The point being that he is prone to stupidity. Let's hope suspension saves him this time from making a shocking decision in overlooking NSWs best prop.
Klemmer is our best prop. But I can understand Freddy wanting to be loyal to the team that absolutely destroyed QLD. Be hard to drop anyone after that.

Im hoping Sims is out just so Klemmer is in without having to drop anyone.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Klemmer is our best prop. But I can understand Freddy wanting to be loyal to the team that absolutely destroyed QLD. Be hard to drop anyone after that.

Im hoping Sims is out just so Klemmer is in without having to drop anyone.
But Klemmer was there last year when NSW destroyed QLD. Klemmer was the best prop in game 1.

It makes zero sense.

aqua_duck

Coach
But Klemmer was there last year when NSW destroyed QLD. Klemmer was the best prop in game 1.

It makes zero sense.
Also I don't think you'll find a single Newcastle fan, official or player who'd rate Daniel Saifiti a better player than Klemmer

blues_20190701.jpg

Source: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/01/nsw-origin-3-team-klemmer-overlooked-blues-unchanged/

They have rocks in their heads leaving Klemmer out and Gutherson18th man? WTF?!