What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup results info

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sorry for the bagging but seriously whoever is at the helm for the NSWRL website needs an uppercut(or a new job).

Is this competition the forgotten competition?

All I want is information on played games regarding tryscorers etc and it is nowhere to be found???? I generally relied on my Sunday papers for this info but it seems they don't want a bar of it and only publish Harold Matts, SG ball and NYC.

Am I the only person who has an interest in our feeder comp?

webShark

Sorry for the bagging but seriously whoever is at the helm for the NSWRL website needs an uppercut(or a new job).

Is this competition the forgotten competition?

All I want is information on played games regarding tryscorers etc and it is nowhere to be found???? I generally relied on my Sunday papers for this info but it seems they don't want a bar of it and only publish Harold Matts, SG ball and NYC.

Am I the only person who has an interest in our feeder comp?

I looked for scorers etc after you indicated CT had a blinder. Cant find anything. They were posted last year.

Finally found it.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=nswc-summary-results

Last edited: