What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup v Manly

maple_69

Bench
Great NSW Cup team. 17 blokes here who could and probably will crack first grade. Theres going to be some pretty brutal retention decisions in the next few years, hopefully they get them right.

1.Kieran MOSS

2.Eto NABULI

3.Waqa BLAKE

4.Kevin NAIQAMA

5.Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK

6.Will SMITH

7.Tom HUMBLE

8.Sam ANDERSON

9.Kierran MOSELEY

10.Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD

11.Ben MURDOCH-MASILA

12.Isaah YEO

13.Ryan SIMPKINS

INTERCHANGE: 14. Bryce CARTWRIGHT, 15. Liam AYOUB, 16. Vaipuna TIA KILIFI, 17. Nathan SMITH, 18. Anthony CHERRINGTON

kiwipete

Juniors
Great NSW Cup team. 17 blokes here who could and probably will crack first grade. Theres going to be some pretty brutal retention decisions in the next few years, hopefully they get them right.

1.Kieran MOSS

2.Eto NABULI

3.Waqa BLAKE

4.Kevin NAIQAMA

5.Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK

6.Will SMITH

7.Tom HUMBLE

8.Sam ANDERSON

9.Kierran MOSELEY

10.Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD

11.Ben MURDOCH-MASILA

12.Isaah YEO

13.Ryan SIMPKINS

INTERCHANGE: 14. Bryce CARTWRIGHT, 15. Liam AYOUB, 16. Vaipuna TIA KILIFI, 17. Nathan SMITH, 18. Anthony CHERRINGTON

Great team, I notice we are paying $6 to win the comp this year, hope they can after last years GF disappointment. Definately some players for the future here as well as a nice blend of experiance from the likes of Smithy,BMM and Simpkins. Hope we don't lose too many of them, they all deserve a shot at the big time.Good luck boys.

franklin2323

Immortal
Next week when Wes comes back. Assuming Brown is fit and Robinson drops back. There's some hard decisions to make regarding the NYC aged players.

maple_69

Bench
Kingston, Taylor abd Brown back would mean Robinson, Yeo and even Peachey would come back unfortunately. Plum should be back as well.
I'd bring Brown back in NSW Cup but that still means you need to drop 3 of these guys down to make way for Brown, Robinson and Plum/Grant

Nealo 12

Bench
Pity that Harold Matts and SG Ball both lost their respective Grand Finals, but hey... its going to be a good year for the club all round this year no matter what.

murraymob

Coach
penrith carving up manly 36 to 4 10 minutes into the second half.The game is being streamed on hawksbury radio for those that want to listin

Last edited:

chrisD

Coach
In the back of that performance by Nabuli and Mansour almost certainly leaving next season I'd be moving Mansour into the pack next week to start blooding Nabuli.

maple_69

Bench
If Mabsour is leaving why even move him into the pack? He'll take a while to make the same impact closer to the ruck abd may not be great. If the aim is to prepare for next year, why not give one of our junior backrower prospects a go.

franklin2323

Immortal
With Peachey, Robinson & Grant likely to drop down from NRL. Wes, Cherrington & Latu back into the side. Selection dramas are coming up. NYC could be very strong this week.

Personally I want players they want to look at for 1st grade in NSW Cup. The rest NYC or A grade.

maple_69

Bench
I agree Franklin and while we're on the topic, I font understand playing Cartwright in the halves for NSW Cup. Sure we've had some injury issues but he needs to spend time in the back row working on his defence not his kicking, passing and running game.

Latest posts