What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup watch

perverse

Referee
I've been waiting for these blokes to lose so I can cancel my fox subscription :lol:.

Fair go though, would be cool to see them run out next week as the pre-game to the big one. Tapine in the centres again is a bit of a worry. Feeney absolutely carved up last week, I think he'll need to repeat it if we're to win against Wyong.

Burwood

Bench
What chance is there of the Mata'utias and Ross returning? I thought one or two of them were still a chance?

Hopefully the game turns up live on some of the usual back channels since it is a Fox Sports match.

ryana87

Juniors
SorrySorry.... This is the first game I've seen from him, I thought he has made a few more errors than one knock on?..... Just doesn't seem that special atm...... Tumaimave seems to be the better half

PhilGould

Bench
2 certain tries disallowed and still got the win. Great effort from the boys, there's some real talent in this side

Latest posts