What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media NSW Finest at it Again

t-ba

Post Whore
So that cop will be getting charged with assault any day now right?

Tobey Maguire Lol GIF

some11

Referee
Good for him. He'll get a good settlement once they figure out how not to admit fault.

nick87

Coach
The nsw police force raiders connection continues to be the best TPA in football

I believe Matt timoko is scheduled for his turn later this year

BadnMean

Juniors
What a bunch of plonkers- two police now charged over the incident where they held and beatTom Starling then loaded him up with the usual bullshit charges.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/t...g/news-story/04f1aa0a3df25ee7e253226c59e02374

They got off light- I mean they tried to fix Tom up with the more serious charge of affray- officers now found to be at fault, where is their serious charge? Where is the perverting the course of justice on the fix up? Gone a bit soft I think.

Last edited:

Vee

First Grade
Interesting they were only charged with common assault, Starling's face looked like it was worth a Bodily Harm.

Latest posts