What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin

mxlegend99

Referee
Gee there are some good players in that final.
At least 14 first graders.
Pretty stacked side even for Roosters not known for their development.

Our side could have had Luai and Hetherington if not for suspension. Cleary if not promoted to the NRL.

Luai was in our 2015 winning side which was pretty stacked. Cleary missed that and May was his replacement back then. 6 years later its the same halves in the NRL. Same backup half. Unfortunately that wont beat Storm like it did Manly... Who realistically were only there because of Tommy Turbo.

Hows this side for stacked? Missing Cleary to Australian Schoolboys

IMG_20210716_130327.jpg

He's a troll. In another thread he's claiming Moses is better than Cleary. How can a player be a ball hod if they're passing the ball on 70% of their touches?

Yeo did the exact job he was meant to do for NSW. Unlike the halves. Although publicly Fittler and Brandy have backed them. But honestly all they had to do was get good clean ball to Turbo and Mitchell for a clean sweep.
It has to be the reincarnation of Rhyno. ONLY he would claim that Moses is better than Cleary.

franklin2323

Immortal
Wait so now you want to blame Cleary and Luai for losses they didn't play in?

How could Cleary lose to Roosters in the NYC? He was an NRL player in 2016. He played finals for Panthers in the NRL. Jarome Luai was missing also through suspension. They 100% f**king destroy Roosters that year if they are the halves.

How f**king desperate are you to slam Nathan that you're going back to SG Ball for losses and trying to slide in games he didn't play aswell? These were the teams for that grand final loss to Roosters. Blame your mate Tyrone May.

View attachment 50696

Nathan was an NRL player in 2016. Him and Jarome were not reunited until 2020 where they took us to a grand final. But yes shit talk how unsuccessful they are. Make up reasons if you cant find anything more recent than when Nathan was 15 years old.

😂😂

How did I miss this gem.

What I said was we have had a stacked side for last decade or so. The whole side collectively should of had more. There was no blame at any individual just pointing out Even being the best side means nothing come finals

mxlegend99

Referee
Cleary, Luai, May, Leota etc lost 2014 SG Ball. NYC to Roosters then last year NRL. So while that core of the side has dominated for a decade.

Very little in the way of trophies to show for it. A couple of minor premierships and the NYC that clashed with

Given they are no longer rookies no reason can't dominate NRL

😂😂

How did I miss this gem.

What I said was we have had a stacked side for last decade or so. The whole side collectively should of had more. There was no blame at any individual just pointing out Even being the best side means nothing come finals
No.... I quoted exactly what you said and what you are now claiming to have said is not close to what was actually said.

How could the whole side have more wins? Nathan for example was never even available for a grand final in NYC. Luai won a grand final and was suspended for another (the one we lost).

Everything you say is with the sole purpose of discrediting anything positive said about Nathan. The context for anyone reading the thread and knowing your post history can see that.

franklin2323

Immortal
No.... I quoted exactly what you said and what you are now claiming to have said is not close to what was actually said.

How could the whole side have more wins? Nathan for example was never even available for a grand final in NYC. Luai won a grand final and was suspended for another (the one we lost).

Everything you say is with the sole purpose of discrediting anything positive said about Nathan. The context for anyone reading the thread and knowing your post history can see that.

Katoa wasn't available the year they won either. You are making it an anti Cleary when it isn't. The last year of NYC too was stacked.

I am counting the 2019 Flegg side in it too. That side should of won the comp. Won week 1 of the finals had the week off with Bruton, Staines and few others... didn't even make the GF.

So the side has been successful for awhile but hasn't came into trophies...Being the best roster is half the issue. The age of the side should see several premierships but time will tell.

And btw it isn't a Cleary thing. I just don't see an individual player having that much influence. It is a team game.

You only need to look back at the Clive Churchill medalists. They weren't the best player in their sides but were the best on the day in an outstanding team

Munky

Coach
Bump

So Origin well and truly f**ked our momentum.

Luai's knee and Nathan's shoulder.

Api being a loose merkin.

Capewell to a lesser extent getting paid and losing form.

The Rooster's game pre Origin 2 was an absolutely relentless performance. Since then like Manly we have been beating absolutely shite teams and papering over the cracks.

f**k me I hope we can turn it around over the next three weeks.

Latest posts