What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Police Commissioner Fuller helped design the Premiership ring (not satire)

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Top NSW cop Mick Fuller has his bling on ahead of the NRL Grand Final.
Police Commissioner Fuller was inspired by the blue and white chequered band on a police car and around the edge of an officer’s hat in helping design the 2021 NRL Premiership ring.

“The design was done in a way that the top of the ring with blue sapphires and white diamonds looks like a chequered band, which truly reflects not just the national nature of the game NRL but of course policing right across Australia,” Mr Fuller told The Daily Telegraph.

The 2021 NRL Premiership winners ring which has been designed with the help of Police Commissioner Mick Fuller. Picture: Richard Dobson

The 2021 NRL Premiership winners ring which has been designed with the help of Police Commissioner Mick Fuller. Picture: Richard Dobson
“It is always nice to be recognised for the challenging role that you have and it is nice that it is a positive thing as well. From a police perspective, we are often dealing with the worst side of life, whether that is death or public disorder, protests and Covid and all of those challenges.

This is the sort of comedy that writes itself.

AJB1102

First Grade
This bloke is everywhere sooking about coppers having a rough time.

Why a cop was asked to design a grand final ring I'll never know but you'd hope the dull merkin could come up with something better than the chequered stripe on his car.

Last Week

Bench
Why a cop was asked to design a grand final ring I'll never know but you'd hope the dull merkin could come up with something better than the chequered stripe on his car.

Says why in the article.

But further, he'll be on the commission next year.

Latest posts