What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2016

The Dogs will go into the market to find a kicker for 2016 as they won't go into the season without one. Something you do not seem to understand this very basic principal. Just because they don't have a kicker now outside of Hodko doesn't mean they won't have one for 2016 you fool. There is already whispers about moving on Lafai.

Austin has been very poor for the past 4 weeks and it may be the teams have just worked him out. The same thing happened with Roberts when he first came on the scene. Austin is very one dimensional and if teams restrict his running game as the teams have worked out over the last 4 weeks, he doesn't offer anything much else. He needs to develop other aspects of his game if he wants to get selected in rep teams.

:lol:

Wow you tell some good stories! Who is this kicker that we're signing next year? Give me some evidence or stop bullshitting. It's like me saying that we're sending Hokko over to the Knights to sabotage there team so when they completely collapse we'll swoop in and steal Mata'utia, Mamo, Sims, Mullen etc. I'm a dogs fan, as far as we know Moses Mbye will take over the kicking duties next year, not some guy that you're saying is going to come over that we have no idea about.

Everyone goes through poor patches but he has been outstanding for the majority of the year and he was very good last year as well. By your thinking, Thurston would be considered washed up after the first quarter of the year when he was very poor.

isaiah

Bench
Wait what? So they let hokko walk out the door because he's not rated, but start him over the resigned half because of his kicking :lol:

Is there no end to your stupidity? :lol:

The Queensland players have worked better as a team for the last decade but there were series prior to 2014 which we should have won. Our forwards have been better for quite sometime and at the end of the night the biggest difference wasn't Inglis or Thurston or Slater but the inept Mitchell Pearce and you only need to watch that famous gif of him at his best to know that. Funnily enough when we got rid of that fraud we ended up winning our first series in 9 years and it was that guy who you say isn't rated who scored the match winner and kicked the conversion!

i and the majority of NSW supporters in the interstate forum have a solution for our halves problem. Firstly you never ever ever ever ever pick Pearce. That's the hard part. Next it's simple Blake Austin at 6 and either Sezer or Hokko at 7. It's very simple, I realise you may not be able to quote grasp what I'm saying just yet but do take your time.

Phil Collins once sang about the land of confusion. If you think the nsw forwards Have been better for quite some time, then nsw must be the land of delusion. Klemmer and his mates ruled for about 30 minutes of game 2 then with the series on the line in the decider, qld stepped up and hurt in their tackle until nsw gave up and whimpered off, flogged.

I don't think you had any series except 2014 that you had better forwards. There has been a long line since 2006 of dominant forwards, some of them underrated by you south of the border. Steve price, civo, Harrison, lillyman, Crocker, Nate myles, Thaiday, Matt Scott, and Parker have all either dominated or at least held their own against any from your great state.

Phil Collins once sang about the land of confusion. If you think the nsw forwards Have been better for quite some time, then nsw must be the land of delusion. Klemmer and his mates ruled for about 30 minutes of game 2 then with the series on the line in the decider, qld stepped up and hurt in their tackle until nsw gave up and whimpered off, flogged.

I don't think you had any series except 2014 that you had better forwards. There has been a long line since 2006 of dominant forwards, some of them underrated by you south of the border. Steve price, civo, Harrison, lillyman, Crocker, Nate myles, Thaiday, Matt Scott, and Parker have all either dominated or at least held their own against any from your great state.

Is there something wrong with you? You f**king creep, why do you always find old posts of mine and reply to them a couple months later? This is your 3rd time doing this you f**king stalker. You're seriously starting to worry me.

isiah, NSW's tactic for the last 5 years has been to churn the publicity machine. Possibly an attempt to lift the self-belief of the Blues players. Understandable given their pathetic record for the last 10 years. Problems arise when the Blues ignore the reality and begin to buy into what the publicity machine churn out. Namely that they are dominant.

After Game 2 this year where the Blues for the first time in 10 years put more than 20 points on the board, the Blues publicity machine churned into overdrive. Pumping out pages of chest-thumping and bellowing about their overwhelming youthful physical advantage against the over-the-hill/past it washed-up Maroons.

Of course, none of what the Blues publicity machine churned out was correct. The Queensland team managed to score 20 or 30 points against the Blues regularly every series in the last decade. Those who knew said that they were still capable of that, but reality is not what the Blues publicity machine was aiming for. The fantasy that "we are getting closer" (a NSW publicity invention) blinded the illusioned Blues machine and gave them a false sense of ease about the inevitability of their 2015 series victory. The Blues thought that because they had won the previous year at Suncorp, it'd be not too much trouble to roll the 'old-fellas'.

As Cameron Smith said at the presentation of the shield: "The best way to reply is to look at the scoreboard".

I don't know what spin the Blues publicity machine will put on next year's series. The Maroons popped to bubble of their "we're getting close". It wasn't close. The Blues were totally, completely, unambiguously rendered toothless. As effective as a tissue paper missile. The Blues were as ineffective as a 1mm Tsunami. They were as threatening as a new born kitten.

They are their own worst enemies.

isiah, NSW's tactic for the last 5 years has been to churn the publicity machine. Possibly an attempt to lift the self-belief of the Blues players. Understandable given their pathetic record for the last 10 years. Problems arise when the Blues ignore the reality and begin to buy into what the publicity machine churn out. Namely that they are dominant.

After Game 2 this year where the Blues for the first time in 10 years put more than 20 points on the board, the Blues publicity machine churned into overdrive. Pumping out pages of chest-thumping and bellowing about their overwhelming youthful physical advantage against the over-the-hill/past it washed-up Maroons.

Of course, none of what the Blues publicity machine churned out was correct. The Queensland team managed to score 20 or 30 points against the Blues regularly every series in the last decade. Those who knew said that they were still capable of that, but reality is not what the Blues publicity machine was aiming for. The fantasy that "we are getting closer" (a NSW publicity invention) blinded the illusioned Blues machine and gave them a false sense of ease about the inevitability of their 2015 series victory. The Blues thought that because they had won the previous year at Suncorp, it'd be not too much trouble to roll the 'old-fellas'.

As Cameron Smith said at the presentation of the shield: "The best way to reply is to look at the scoreboard".

I don't know what spin the Blues publicity machine will put on next year's series. The Maroons popped to bubble of their "we're getting close". It wasn't close. The Blues were totally, completely, unambiguously rendered toothless. As effective as a tissue paper missile. The Blues were as ineffective as a 1mm Tsunami. They were as threatening as a new born kitten.

They are their own worst enemies.

This is bullshit. The NSW forwards have been better then QLD for quite sometime, the main difference is the difference between the genius Thurston and the inept Mitchell Pearce (something you know quite well since you can't stop talking about him). We found our answer to Thurston in 2013 in the form of our fullback Jarryd Hayne, sadly he was injured after the 1st game - which we won. Come 2014 an angel by the name of Melissa Arroja got the fraud Pearce is trouble and Daley decided to send a message by stamping him out of the team. Finally we got 2 competent halves in Reynolds and Hodkinson and our champion fullback had returned in full fitness - we ended up winning the series. Come 2015 our game breaker left to the NFL and the fraud had returned. No surprise what the result was.

You yourself can't stop talking about Pearce, if you really believed the QLD forward pack is better then WHY do you keep blaming Pearce? Shouldn't you be blaming the forwards for not setting up a good platform?

This is bullshit. The NSW forwards have been better then QLD for quite sometime, the main difference is the difference between the genius Thurston and the inept Mitchell Pearce (something you know quite well since you can't stop talking about him). We found our answer to Thurston in 2013 in the form of our fullback Jarryd Hayne, sadly he was injured after the 1st game - which we won. Come 2014 an angel by the name of Melissa Arroja got the fraud Pearce is trouble and Daley decided to send a message by stamping him out of the team. Finally we got 2 competent halves in Reynolds and Hodkinson and our champion fullback had returned in full fitness - we ended up winning the series. Come 2015 our game breaker left to the NFL and the fraud had returned. No surprise what the result was.

You yourself can't stop talking about Pearce, if you really believed the QLD forward pack is better then WHY do you keep blaming Pearce? Shouldn't you be blaming the forwards for not setting up a good platform?

Your forwards failed along with Pearce.

Then why do you keep singling out Pearce? Do you want to have sex with him or something?

Why do Origin NoShows like Pearce get selected? There lies a problem which is strictly off limits and is rarely discussed. Get to the bottom of that mess of your own, make people behind the scenes acknowledge that they have to take some responsibility for the run of defeats. Long term selectors resign for their roles forever. With a clearing of the decks you might start bringing the odds of winning a series back to 50/50. The alternative is seeing Pearce break Lockyer's record of Origin appearances

In Game 3 your forwards were asleep at the wheel.

isaiah

Bench
Is there something wrong with you? You f**king creep, why do you always find old posts of mine and reply to them a couple months later? This is your 3rd time doing this you f**king stalker. You're seriously starting to worry me.

Look over your shoulder, I am just there. Lol.

Not only have our forwards matched yours this year (even lillyman dominated in game 3), but we have a few that are serving their nrl apprenticeships and will be ready when reqd. Dylan Napa and korbin sims will not be overrun by big mouths like klemmer, woods, and any one of kane Evans, tjorbevic, or Shannon Boyd when they are ready.

To say that Nsw forwards have been better for sometime,is quite possibly one of the stupidest statements I've read on here .
Just look at my sig for example.

I have posted on here many times that in lots of games nsw forwards have matched Qld ,it's just the ineptness of the halves that haven't been able to capitalise on it .

Qld has had superiority in the forwards the last 10 yrs ..not by much,but we had it .

Tedesco at 5/8 is the stupidest thing i've read all day. Fullback or nothing.

I wonder when Penrith will bite the bullet and start Moylan in the 6. The sooner the better from a NSW point of view to see if he is a good option. Surely after the shit year Soward had it will be sooner than later especially with the f**k tonne of potentially good backs the Panthers have got (and keep signing).

Why do Origin NoShows like Pearce get selected? There lies a problem which is strictly off limits and is rarely discussed. Get to the bottom of that mess of your own, make people behind the scenes acknowledge that they have to take some responsibility for the run of defeats. Long term selectors resign for their roles forever. With a clearing of the decks you might start bringing the odds of winning a series back to 50/50. The alternative is seeing Pearce break Lockyer's record of Origin appearances

In Game 3 your forwards were asleep at the wheel.

You don't get it, I agree with ALL that. My point is the NSW have been better for sometime and it has been the inept halves which have let NSW down in recent years. However if the NSW forwards can't get on top of QLD's pack or at very least have parity, shouldn't they be the source of blame rather then Pearce, which YOU have done for years???

I agree they wen't to sleep in game 3, but what about games 1 and 2? Or last year or the year before that? The NSW pack has had the edge since about 2012 when the likes of Tamou and Grant were introduced and the likes of Price retiring and Petro being semi retired.

Look over your shoulder, I am just there. Lol.

Not only have our forwards matched yours this year (even lillyman dominated in game 3), but we have a few that are serving their nrl apprenticeships and will be ready when reqd. Dylan Napa and korbin sims will not be overrun by big mouths like klemmer, woods, and any one of kane Evans, tjorbevic, or Shannon Boyd when they are ready.

We get to see this match up next week and this time there's no JWH to shield him.

To say that Nsw forwards have been better for sometime,is quite possibly one of the stupidest statements I've read on here .
Just look at my sig for example.

I have posted on here many times that in lots of games nsw forwards have matched Qld ,it's just the ineptness of the halves that haven't been able to capitalise on it .

Qld has had superiority in the forwards the last 10 yrs ..not by much,but we had it .

For most part of the decade QLD have had the dominance but in the last 4 years I'd give it to NSW. That's why the games are much closer nowadays then back 5 years ago. I mean it can't be the halves can it?

Tedesco at 5/8 is the stupidest thing i've read all day. Fullback or nothing.

I wonder when Penrith will bite the bullet and start Moylan in the 6. The sooner the better from a NSW point of view to see if he is a good option. Surely after the shit year Soward had it will be sooner than later especially with the f**k tonne of potentially good backs the Panthers have got (and keep signing).

You can't really blame them for the bad year, every time I watched a Penrith game I saw 2 million dollars sitting in the stands. If there players can stay injury free, they should be able to cruise into the play off

1. DWZ
2. Mansour
3. Idris
4. Whare
5. Jennings
6. Moylan
7. Smith

That's nearly an all representative backline... Sad thing is you only got to see 2-3 of those players on at the same time this year.

52-6 scoreline is close. You must be correct.

You don't get it, I agree with ALL that. My point is the NSW have been better for sometime and it has been the inept halves which have let NSW down in recent years. However if the NSW forwards can't get on top of QLD's pack or at very least have parity, shouldn't they be the source of blame rather then Pearce, which YOU have done for years???

I agree they wen't to sleep in game 3, but what about games 1 and 2? Or last year or the year before that? The NSW pack has had the edge since about 2012 when the likes of Tamou and Grant were introduced and the likes of Price retiring and Petro being semi retired

Numbers don't lie.

9 out of 10

19 out of 30

52 to 6

Those are the stats which tell the story. Winning one game out of three isn't any indication of strength. You have opinion. QLD have the trophies.

Numbers don't lie.

9 out of 10

19 out of 30

52 to 6

Those are the stats which tell the story. Winning one game out of three isn't any indication of strength. You have opinion. QLD have the trophies.

You've gone onto talk about something we were never discussing. We were comparing the foward pack from 2012 and onwards. Why don't you give me a run down of the ARM/TB/TK of the forwards since then and we can go from there.

Latest posts