What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2016

I think you are definitely on to something there. Keep chasing that lead.

834879_s.gif

Just like I thought, you do have sexual desires relating to Mitch. It's ok, you can admit it, I won't judge.

Don't deflect onto other posters .
That's your argument with them .

I asked for some proof of your claim that the Nsw forwards have been better .
So far you have provided nothing but some warped opinion,or deflected .
Now show something instead of talking shit .

You joined this argument when it nothing to do with you, first grasp the context of this debate before you ask me for proof. Yes, I did claim the NSW forward pack is better, but the other posters claimed the QLD forward is better. So far none of us have provided any proof, I've directed to where we can find it but I can't be f**ked working it all out. There's no proof on either side, which means arguments of both side collapse. I don't actually care tbh, I just want to egg on RBM.

You joined this argument when it nothing to do with you, first grasp the context of this debate before you ask me for proof. Yes, I did claim the NSW forward pack is better, but the other posters claimed the QLD forward is better. So far none of us have provided any proof, I've directed to where we can find it but I can't be f**ked working it all out. There's no proof on either side, which means arguments of both side collapse. I don't actually care tbh, I just want to egg on RBM.

I joined this argument when you posted some inane drivel .
& don't talk about context .
On page 14 in 2 different posts you claimed the NSW forwards have been better for some time .
All I asked for was proof .
You can't provide any ,hence you're full of shit & deflecting Now you've been shown up as full of it .

Last edited:
I joined this argument when you posted some inane drivel .
& don't talk about context .
On page 14 in 2 different posts you claimed the NSW forwards have been better for some time .
All I asked for was proof .
You can't provide any ,hence you're full of shit & deflecting Now you've been shown up as full of it .

Let the dog chase his tail Phil. He enjoys it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Oh really? How'd you work that one out?

Klemmer made more meters coming off the bench for the team that lost by 30 points then Napa who started the game for the winning side!
You judge a props performance by metres gained? :lol:

Napa was the best prop on the field. Easily.

Latest posts