What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If they are all fit I have no issue, worried about carrying blokes not 100%, Cordner, Dugan and Frizzel, all good picks if 100%, if not a mistake has been made

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
i'm surprised that we haven't named a much bigger extended squad given the injuries to cords friz teddy and duges.. they must know something we dont...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Thing is, and I hope someone can correct me if I'm wrong or verify if I'm right, isn't De Bellin carrying an injury also? I thought I heard/read somewhere he was.

Possibly. He normally plays 80 minutes, but Mary took him off for a significant chunk of the Tits game. Remarkable, considering he was the only player making an impact.

Munted

Bench
Hayne is the closest thing to a God in Rugby League,He can't be stopped,nor can he be contained, Jesus Christ himself said that defending against him is like dragging your balls through broken glass, unpleasant.
That's why they tried to execute him years ago in kings cross, fearful of what could... WOULD become of Hayne.
He got dis. Game 3 is lord Haynes time to shyne.

Latest posts