1. Origin I Edition OUT NOW:

The latest issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for next week's State of Origin opener and upcoming Super League matches!

As the interstate rivalry amps up in the NRL post-season for the first time, Paul Jobber talks to Boyd Cordner as the Blues skipper aims for a NSW three-peat, while Rick Edgerton looks at how Origin will unfold in a post-COVID world. League-mad fans Mark Thierry and Emile El-Azar share their lives in locked-down Victoria during the COVID-disrupted year and Andrew Ferguson looks at how the Storm and Roosters of the current era compare with the great dynasties of years gone by.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the Origin match programme along with teamlists and details for the week's Super League matches - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine! Happy reading!

EDITION 23 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

NSW Tertiary League adds Third Division for 2010

Discussion in 'NSWRL Competitions' started by yakstorm, Nov 28, 2009.

1. yakstorm

yakstorm Bench

Encouraging news for the competition - http://www.tertiaryleague.com.au/news/article.php?id=1241

2. jasonstevenswedgie

jasonstevenswedgie Juniors

Take it back to the old 5 metre and more people might be interested

3. 1stNov2000

1stNov2000 Juniors

Looking at their website, there was no third division results listed for 2010. Probably folded?

4. elbusto

elbusto Coach

I think the third grade is reassembling with these teams mentioned above.

5. adamkungl

adamkungl Immortal

I wonder why UNSW has never entered. They used to play in Souths A Reserves but folded a couple of years ago.

6. Jodeci

Jodeci Bench

Not enough teams for 3rd division

Some teams struggled to have enough members to cover both grades

7. Shark62

Shark62 Juniors

Bump

After dropping to 4 teams last season they are back to six in one division. Other clubs like the grizzlies still exist and I think play in the Canberra comp. anybody know any more than that?

8. kbw

kbw Bench

Its not a great comp, but really that doesn't matter that much as long as they keep players playing and it is a comp.
    They need better organisation though, I know a couple of players that applied for the NSW tertiary team playing RM and SS that never heard back. No issues if they are not selected but at least have the courtesy of replying would have shown some organisational ability. Its not like it would have been 100s of applicants.
    Actually its pretty ordinary that they didn't have a trial, just an online application

Shark62 likes this.