What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW U20's 2015

Tucantango

Juniors
I too am somewhat bewildered about Funaki and Pangai. Injured? I wouldn't think so given both were named in their club's respective VB Cup teams. Maybe it's a case of, "well I already got one of those jerseys up on my wall; it's right next to my Junior Kangaroos one!"

I thought Dufty was unlucky though (however it doesn't surprise me). He will be there next year for sure!

All things considered, it's not a bad second string team!

isaiah

Bench
I too am somewhat bewildered about Funaki and Pangai. Injured? I wouldn't think so given both were named in their club's respective VB Cup teams. Maybe it's a case of, "well I already got one of those jerseys up on my wall; it's right next to my Junior Kangaroos one!"

I thought Dufty was unlucky though (however it doesn't surprise me). He will be there next year for sure!

All things considered, it's not a bad second string team!
No Pangai = no nsw win this year, sorry.

Tucantango

Juniors
No Pangai = no nsw win this year, sorry.

Pangai is a great player but Adidison Demitrou will more than compensate for his loss. As I stated earlier (and provided he controls his aggression) this kid will shine.

It's been a long wait in the wilderness for AD - and he is primed to shine!

RWB

Bench
Anyone know if there'll be a stream of this game?

Shame it's not on TV this year.

BslatsV

Juniors
Anybody else think it's interesting to see Garvey starting and Joey Lussick not make the squad?

kbw

Bench
Pangai is a great player but Adidison Demitrou will more than compensate for his loss. As I stated earlier (and provided he controls his aggression) this kid will shine.

It's been a long wait in the wilderness for AD - and he is primed to shine!

AD absolutely destroyed teams in the Ron Massey Cup last year, I have heard he really has it to go all the way.

Latest posts