What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nu Brown well done

Card Shark

Immortal
It really shows your IQ level when you have to use gay slurs

Look who's talking.

It's been well established you IQ is under 50, so you ditched the name Parraeels2010 to try and gain some credibility.

A leopard never changes its spots.

southland

Juniors
Well done Nu Brown and Gagan. Brown displayed some solid defence and great to see him run a couple of times with speed, stepping. His kicking was more tuned in than Holdsworths as well.

f**k Holdsworth does my head in... soft, no leadership... When are Robson and Carney back?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Brown showed that he is a future FG'er. This year should be about bringing the younger brigade into the fold.

I thought Gagan got a bit unlucky in this game but you can tell he has more ability than Ayshford.. f**k he's a nuffy. Holdsworth #-o

Weaponhead

Coach
Well done Nu Brown and Gagan. Brown displayed some solid defence and great to see him run a couple of times with speed, stepping. His kicking was more tuned in than Holdsworths as well.

f**k Holdsworth does my head in... soft, no leadership... When are Robson and Carney back?

Unfortunately Carney and Robson have been terrible as well. They are just paid a lot more.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I got some warning and penalty points for talking about Cena's sexual activities (alleged) with a family member last night. I've had plenty of post deletion notifications, but not penalty points. Cena. I crossed the line and I apologise. I realise now that it must have been your dog i was thinking of.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I got some warning and penalty points for talking about Cena's sexual activities (alleged) with a family member last night. I've had plenty of post deletion notifications, but not penalty points. Cena. I crossed the line and I apologise. I realise now that it must have been your dog i was thinking of.

Bahahaha!

Feej

First Grade

One would think that if the trolls were promptly dealt with, none of this sort of thing would happen. It's a result of the environment in here.

But hey, I love the mods. They do a great job.

It's absolutely confirmed that Cena loves incest.

Edit: I didn't write this someone got hold of my phone. I can delete if necessary.

Ausguy

Coach
One would think that if the trolls were promptly dealt with, none of this sort of thing would happen. It's a result of the environment in here.

But hey, I love the mods. They do a great job.

No they don't.... And I'm going down all guns blazing... Looking forward to the permanent break. The sharks stress me out anyway.