What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nutritional and Weight Loss Plan Guidelines

patience

Juniors
Hello Friends.
1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday.
2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around.
3. Keep it simple. Don't get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.
4. Eat your foods slower.
5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or non-fat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.
6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories.
7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single.

roopy

Referee
All good advice.

I saw a show a few years ago on why French women don't get fat, and the answer seemed to be that they ate small portions of very good food, and ate it slowly so they could enjoy every bit of it.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm lucky I exercise because by the time I hit 25 I would be a massive fatty otherwise.
I eat 3 large meals most days, snack in between, eat fast, eat rubbish foods far too often and don't have anywhere near enough veggies.

roopy

Referee
I'm lucky I exercise because by the time I hit 25 I would be a massive fatty otherwise.
I eat 3 large meals most days, snack in between, eat fast, eat rubbish foods far too often and don't have anywhere near enough veggies.
Never go on a radical diet.
If you put on weight at any stage, cut back a little bit on junk and up your exercise.
The worst thing i ever did was go on a crash diet and slow my metabolism down.
It just puts you into a boom/bust cycle that is bloody hard to break out of.

Latest posts