What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC Dragons v Eels

watatank

Coach
Toyota Cup
v Parramatta Eels
5.30pm Saturday 20 September
Suncorp Stadium
Coach: Steven Price

1. Henry RAIWALUI
2. Daniel NICASTRI
3. Kane LINNETT
4. Dean WHARE
5. Sam MORATH
6. Nathan DUREAU
7. John KENNEDY (c)
8. Rory O’BRIEN
9. Daniel FEPULEAI
10. Trent MERRIN
11. Jake MARKETO
12. Jarrod THOMPSON
13. Clifford MORRIS

14. Thomas HANCOCK
15. Wes SUCKLEY
16. Ben SCHREIBER
17. Cameron KING
18. Beau HENRY
19. Maurice KENNEDY
20. Luke MUTTDON

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MEDIA RELEASE
16 September 2008
Price Names 20-man Squad for Eels Clash

Dragons Toyota Cup Coach Steve Price has today selected a 20-man squad for semi-final number one against the Eels at Suncorp Stadium this Saturday.

Price has made just one change to his starting side with front rower Trent Merrin returning from a hamstring injury.

“Trent has been a vital part of our pack throughout the whole year and one of the form front rowers in the competition,” said Price. “We have had a win and a draw against them so far this year so hopefully we can get over the top of them this week.”

The Dragons defeated the Eels 34-24 in round nine this year and had a 26-all draw the second time these sides played in round 25.

Team (see watatank's opening post)

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Great run by Fepuleai at the end to set up the field goal.

Should get a decent crack at some first grade next year

Deacon

First Grade
yer backed em with the 10.5 start knew it was way too much well done boys, bring on the Faders

thommo4pm

Coach
Outstanding win, with some super efforts by some of the forwards and a few of the backs.

Trent Merrin was superb.
Wes Suckley was great
Hancock was also very strong, thought Marketo had his best game for a while also Clifford Morris.

Henry Riawailu was great in the centres for us also.
I like the look of Sam Morath at the back also, I thought Steve Price got the backline positions right tonight.

With so many injuries in the side, it's a great reward for the effort these guys have put in over the year to be still alive in the last 4. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well pete I saw them play against the Panthers in the curtain raiser at Brookvale last weekend and I thought they did enough to win that match. Here's hoping the U20s lads kick on.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Well pete I saw them play against the Panthers in the curtain raiser at Brookvale last weekend and I thought they did enough to win that match. Here's hoping the U20s lads kick on.
HEY WILLOW YOUR VERY ACTIVE TONIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU ON:shock:

watatank

Coach
Not at this point in time. I can't see us retaining him though, it would have been announced already.

Also well done from the boys, it will be an awesome game against the Raiders next week.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Man the boys really turned it on last night, was a great game

mr kennneeddyyy played out of his skin and the scoot from the hooker to set up the field goal was unreal

they are gonna have to step it up another notch if they are to beat the raiders tho

Latest posts