What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ v BOKS 2nd ODI

salivor

First Grade
El Duque said:
Rustay said:
Your enjoying this arent ya El?

If Fleming walks off a loser I'm always happy :D

Fleming pulled off another special innings just for you El :lol: . 108 as man of the match and gets to walk off as a winner.

salivor

First Grade
El Duque said:
salivor said:
El Duque said:
Rustay said:

Fleming pulled off another special innings just for you El :lol: . 108 as man of the match and gets to walk off as a winner.

He pulls off for me :?

Karma will get him :badgrin:

He does adore his number 1 fan, and karma is really getting him considering he's in the best form of his career 8) .

El Diablo

Post Whore
salivor said:
El Duque said:
salivor said:
El Duque said:
Rustay said:

He does adore his number 1 fan, and karma is really getting him considering he's in the best form of his career 8) .

That's not saying much.

wittyz chick

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
Ive just watched a bit of this NZL/SAF game and that Graham Smith is in sensational form. I dont think hes played against Australia yet, I wonder how he'll go the next time Australia plays South Africa.
yeah Smith actually made his debut against Australia...but that was in SA hes neva played Australia in Australia
i agree hes in good form i jst wish he wud carry on. Highest score of 99 n 1st 2 matches 72 n 80...but i dnt blame him 4 2day for the past few days hes bin sick(virus, nearly didnt field 2day) but i jst hope b4 the series is ou he has a century nxt 2 his name :D :D :D :D

salivor

First Grade
El Duque said:
salivor said:
El Duque said:
salivor said:
El Duque said:
Rustay said:

That's not saying much.

Since that night in Perth:
ODI's: 51 matches, 49 innings, 4 not outs, 1597 runs, 35.48 average, 3 centuries, 6 half-centuries, 135* highest score.
Tests: 16 matches, 28 innings, 2 not outs, 1093 runs, 42.03 average, 3 centuries, 3 half-centuries, 274* highest score.

It's above the rest of his career stats and not bad considering he plays quite a bit of his cricket on green seaming NZ wickets. Bring on more of that karma 8) .

El Diablo

Post Whore
He's a hack and woldn't make the NSW 2nd XI.

You can keep him. Maybe some Saudis are proud of Osama too.

bayrep

Juniors
El I think its a case of you cant stand fleming because he is such a good player. Most Kiwis couldnt stand Dean Jones, becuase he was such a good player, Jones could turn an innings on a pin head.

So you hating old Flemming so much is a bit of a complement which I am sure Flem appreciates :D .

ozbash

Referee
take no notice boys,, El Dookylukes goes off like this whenever the Flem has a blinder, hes been going off a lot lately :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is hoping that his idol shane "roids" warne will adopt some of Flems moral fibre,, his staunchness,, his tenacity and all round fair play. :p

it will never happen unfortunatelty for el warnestruck... :(

El Diablo

Post Whore
bayrep said:
El I think its a case of you cant stand fleming because he is such a good player. Most Kiwis couldnt stand Dean Jones, becuase he was such a good player, Jones could turn an innings on a pin head.

So you hating old Flemming so much is a bit of a complement which I am sure Flem appreciates :D .

Good player :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
ozbash said:
take no notice boys,, El Dookylukes goes off like this whenever the Flem has a blinder, hes been going off a lot lately :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is hoping that his idol shane "roids" warne will adopt some of Flems moral fibre,, his staunchness,, his tenacity and all round fair play. :p

The Great Man isn't going to turn into some druggo.

salivor

First Grade
El Duque said:
ozbash said:

Ahem, incase you didn't notice, Warnie is returning from a drug ban ;-) .

El Diablo

Post Whore
salivor said:
El Duque said:
ozbash said:

He was taking a diuretic, not smoking hooch.

salivor

First Grade
El Duque said:
salivor said:
El Duque said:
ozbash said:

One is a recreational drug the other is a performance enhancing drug. Which one is a worse for a sportsman to be taking? :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
salivor said:
El Duque said:
salivor said:
El Duque said:
ozbash said:

One is a recreational drug the other is a performance enhancing drug. Which one is a worse for a sportsman to be taking? :roll:

It was not a performance enhancing drug and is sold legally at chemists. Dope isn't last time I checked.