What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ vs NSW Tour Match

IanG

Coach
Blues only chasing 162 to win. So it wont look good for New Zealand to get beaten by a State side when going into a test series. On teh other side of the coin Kiwis always lift when playing against Australia

The one thing I love is Lockyno1 saying he has shown he is not up 2 it with the ball in Shield cricket. Well lets consider before this game;
Moses had played 6 games (3 this season).

Of those 3 he has played this season, he only bowled in one game due to a side injury which stopped him bowling. In that game he also only bowled 8 or so overs for not many but didnt take a wicket. Not bad to just remove the combwebs.

In the 3 games he played last season (disjointed games may I add) he took 7 wickets. 5 in one game, 2 in another and the 3rd he didn't bowl at all. The 5 he took came in an innings that was 5/17. Not bad for a rookie.

So it begs the question Locky, how did you come to the conclusion he had been a disappointment with the ball. Relay im curious. I would agree with the bat he has strugged considering only 2 years ago he was topping the batting in Grade Cricket... but it is his bowling the one thing that has impressed. I think he can be stupid in the middle sometimes with bat in hand, and get ahead of himself with his agressive style.

The answers will be one of:
-He's not toned enough
-He's not perky enough
-I think Sunshine is a better player

When it should be
-I'm a stupid twat with nfi

lockyno1

Post Whore
Don't expect a reply Caylo that makes any sort sense, based on facts or cricket knowledge. Henriques hasn't got a smooth or toned arse and he doesn't do enough with his hair.

No he is cute actually, well bowled to him, but it is the first time in 12 months he has done anything at FC level.

Blaze

Juniors
Blues only chasing 162 to win. So it wont look good for New Zealand to get beaten by a State side when going into a test series. On teh other side of the coin Kiwis always lift when playing against Australia

examples? if anything we under perform against Aus...

this practice match just highlights how bad our batting really is.

locky wouldn't know the first thing about moises henriques ... having played against him for a few years the boy is a shoe in for australian honours soon enough

caylo

Bench
No he is cute actually, well bowled to him, but it is the first time in 12 months he has done anything at FC level.

In the last 12 months, he has played 7 games at FC level. Taken two 5fors and avg less then 24 with the ball. Forget his batting, those bowling stats are alright for any bowler. He is alot classier player then Watson, and would probably superseed him within 2 years in the Australian Team. :D

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I played against Moises once and we had his team about 3/20. Then he came out and belted a 100.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
NSW won by 6 wickets, both Smiths with about 45 runs each after NSW lost 4 early wickets

well done to the baby BLUES

Latest posts