What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZRL: Mid-Year Tests unlikely, look to play Tonga in October

Burns

First Grade

jim_57

Bench
Disappointing the rep weekend this year won’t have internationals, even considering all circumstances it’s pretty lazy to not even attempt a double/triple header in Sydney.

NZ, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji and PNG would all be able to put out teams 90-100% full strength with players based in Australia this season.

playdaball

Bench
NZRU trying to cap true all of the Mate Ma’a Tongan fans at Mt Smart with a game against the ABs. The best thing for TRL is that they get thrashed by NZ and don’t score a try .

Matua

Juniors
NZRU trying to cap true all of the Mate Ma’a Tongan fans at Mt Smart with a game against the ABs. The best thing for TRL is that they get thrashed by NZ and don’t score a try .
Those fans are the same fans that brought Auckland to a halt and kicked off the flag craze at the start of the RWC 2011 so they're already captured.

The Tongan Marble team could roll out and the NZ Tongans will go crazy behind them.

Fangs

First Grade
Granted Covid. Duly granted.

But international football seems a bit too quiet for mine. We need a big spalsh.

I'll take anything with international rules. Tri-nations, ashes, French invitational tour, trans-tasman, big mal's european tour.

Hope we see something transpire at years end.

jim_57

Bench
Granted Covid. Duly granted.

But international football seems a bit too quiet for mine. We need a big spalsh.

I'll take anything with international rules. Tri-nations, ashes, French invitational tour, trans-tasman, big mal's european tour.

Hope we see something transpire at years end.

There’s supposed to be a World Cup in England, hopefully that can still go ahead. If not I’ve seen it mentioned there will be “local” tournaments organised instead.

Foreign Legion

First Grade
Have you always been this much of a class act?
stay-classy-with-some-quotes-from-the-legendary-ron-burgundy-22-photos-1.jpg