What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Sureles, do you reckon that the Lil Irishman and Qantas will be exempt for contribution the little surcharge thingy that the top 3000 companies will have to pay for the Rabbotts gold plated Paid Parental Leave Scheme.

Thats a doozey, that one.

I wonder how munch Qantas's bill will be.

Surely

Post Whore
Hey Sureles, do you reckon that the Lil Irishman and Qantas will be exempt for contribution the little surcharge thingy that the top 3000 companies will have to pay for the Rabbotts gold plated Paid Parental Leave Scheme.

Thats a doozey, that one.

I wonder how munch Qantas's bill will be.

You have to make a profit to be eligible to pay for that

Stick to what you know, chook raffles.

Quigs

Immortal
my new favorite song.

[youtube]4I8ywFV2818[/youtube]

hey Sureles and Comrade Reefy, was there a byelection in Hurst-a-ville

Tassie I can live with... 16 years was a good run.

Quigs

Immortal
Big marches - huge in fact - aussie wide.

Seems to me I remember mentioning something awhile back about the population taking to the streets.

Youse remember the Murdoch Rags and the likes of Big Al Jones pumping up all those convoys of the incompetents. Those really big rallies that were plastered all over the place.

I guess we will be seeing and hearing about todays marches all over the media tomorrow. Youse have been warned.

Oh and Sureles I have been tipped off that the knives are being sharpened for the ummer and arrhhher. Don't trust Morrison and his toys soldiers.

Quigs

Immortal
Thousands drawn to Australia-wide protests against government policies

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-...cross-australia-against-govt-policies/5324048

Bi0hLEFCIAEwVQW.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Sureles and Comrade Reefy. How long ago did Old Quigsy tell youse to watch for Uncle Arthur to burst upon the scene.

Youse remember me mentioning it an all.

Torbay who ??

Quigs

Immortal
but but but youse remember that the ummmmm arrhhhring lipsmacking PM said that if he doesnt get his Carbon python thingy repealed he will go to the ballot after calling a double disolution. Youse do remember that.

That nasty Senate and the WA senate election coming up in a couple of weeks - looking good for the well, ummm, well arhhhrer.

I know youse have a good memory you'd have to remember that DD call.

Was Uncle Arfur President of the NSW Fibs or the National Fibs during his years as one of the bosses of AWH.?

Quigs

Immortal
Is the Great Escape on again....

c66ffbd6-670f-11e3-b959-55a7b594860c_18gallery--736x525.jpg

Oh and Sloppy Joe got a 10 Grand donation hmmmm interesting.

Quigs

Immortal
Ummm arhhhhh well ummmmm Comrade Reefy, Sureles how ummmm is arrrhhhh Uncle Arfur doing right now.

Ummmm I think I told youse some time back.

Feej

First Grade
I didn't vote Liberal last election, and I'm not happy about Abbott at the helm, but all the protests, gnashing of teeth on FB and Twitter, and this thread just smacks of sour grapes.

Quigs

Immortal
Noice Millers, very noice.

Here is the ummmer and arrhrer well ummm going solo

[youtube]fi-q0ALVzPg[/youtube]

Quigs

Immortal
Anyone seen Uncle Arfur.

Quigs knows nuffin' ..... so arfur picks up a measly $200,000 for 12 hours work. hmmmm not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.