What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. It's on. I'm telling you it's on !!!

Ha
What’s next
An army coup d’etat???

f**k politics in this country is a joke
...and as boring as bat shit.

And might I add
Apparently Dutton was the only bloke who opposed saying Sorry to the aboriginal people.
f**king lowlife.

What did saying sorry achieve?

Huh? He's been the member for Cook since 2007 and been part of the coalition's front bench, in opposition and government, since 2008.
From 2008 to 2014 we had plenty of times where we were just about gone. Like I said, you didn't see him spruiking his Pom Poms during these times, only since we've been successful.
He was sacked as managing director of Tourism Australia in 2006.
Try again.
#fake fan

ScoMo became a Shire boy as Bruce Baird's (former Member for Cook and father of Mike Baird) Chief of Staff. ScoMo grew up in Bronte, and studied geography at Uni of NSW with a work friend of mine.

The other issue that's come out of this is that true Sharkies fan Simon O'Brien's crack at Cook has become a lot harder. He's now not just competing for Cook but he's now the alternative Prime Minister and alternative #1 Sharks ticket holder.

ScoMo is a quintessential politician: eminently self-serving twat of unjustifiably high self opinion.

But, at least they chose a homo sapien sapien. Not the creepy alien potato being. Be thankful for small mercies.

taipan

Referee
Omg Shorten will be the next PM.

Some very dumb Liberals in the Party at the moment.

Now that's a worry .With mother Russia as deputy.
We'd go from one extreme to the next,that's Oz politics.
We make the Italians look like a stable Government.

Surely

Post Whore
On a positive note I think scrote is all for removing the gst on plugs, that'll save quigs a bit.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry to munch scrote won't be PM for long.

It ill be det by a tousand cuts. Scrotes got to pick a run on side yet. The guns went with Potato Head.

taipan

Referee
ScoMo just dropped another sharks reference in his first speech as PM.

And so he should,the Sharks brand is becoming the most Internationally recognisable sporting brand, since the Newcastle Jets came into vogue.
Move over Man U.