What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T So proud

dragon-83

Juniors
Very thankful my nephew has made final cut and will represent the Bulldogs in Harold Matthews cup for 2018.
Rhey beat the Eels in a trial 12-8 was told it was a great game and have another trrial against the Sharks next week

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Very thankful my nephew has made final cut and will represent the Bulldogs in Harold Matthews cup for 2018.
Rhey beat the Eels in a trial 12-8 was told it was a great game and have another trrial against the Sharks next week
what position does he play? Did he try out for the Dragons?

dragon-83

Juniors
The original squad was 40 players and gradually cut to about 27 so he had to survive a squad cuts and he has played really in the trials.

Belta

Juniors
Well done to your nephew and good on you for being so proud. He's obviously a talented and determined young man to make it that far. All the best to him

PS if he becomes a star it's an unwritten law that you as a forum member must do everything within your power to lure him to the Dragons

dragon-83

Juniors
Well done to your nephew and good on you for being so proud. He's obviously a talented and determined young man to make it that far. All the best to him

PS if he becomes a star it's an unwritten law that you as a forum member must do everything within your power to lure him to the Dragons
Of course would love to see him play for the dragons one day. You will be happy to know he actually supports the dragons in NRL.

Old Timer

Coach
My nephew has been chosen to represent the Bulldogs in Harold Matts in 2018 hope he does well.
A wonderful moment for your nephew and what a great bloke you are for rejoicing in his success.
Hopefully he has a long and rewarding football career and may you and your family get lots of enjoyment out of watching him.
In the end it won't matter 1 iota which club he plays for as long as he plays to his potential and gets support along the way is what really counts.
Good luck to him.

Latest posts