What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T So proud

dragon-83

Juniors
He has just signed a four year contract to the dogs and he is 18th man this week for the first game of the season.
Sorry my bad he was offered a four year contract but didn't sign it reason being my brother in-law thought the contract is too long so he asked the Bulldogs if they would only 1 or 2 year deal to start with but they refused and pulled the contract off the table. So where hoping another could pick him up.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Sorry my bad he was offered a four year contract but didn't sign it reason being my brother in-law thought the contract is too long so he asked the Bulldogs if they would only 1 or 2 year deal to start with but they refused and pulled the contract off the table. So where hoping another could pick him up.

Give the dragons a go.

ouryear

Juniors
WTF, WHY wouldn't you sign a 4 yr deal, sheeze man.

Damn stupid.

You can always get upgrades or get a release. Yr brother in law know shit all.