What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T Up Up Cronulla

MrT

Juniors
It was great watching the Sharks smash the Dogs. Roberts took some poor last tackle options but I think he will do just fine for us next year with Sandow and Hayne.

Tautai - I don't care what anyone says, it was a dumb signing even for second tier. he gave away 2 dumb penalties and was hooked after that.
Tupou was great and if they are letting him go we should go for him. He had a hand in 2 tries

Hallatia

Referee
Agree its an excellent weekend when we win and they lose...
We haven't won yet ... but that would make for an awesome weekend.

I have a lot of love for the Sharkies. I am not sure how possible it is, but would love to see them make the 8 this year.

jono

Juniors
Don't be too hasty guys , as much as I hope we will win well tomorrow night, I'm not holding my breath. It could be our turn to cop it then.
That said , I can see Eels fans turning on their coach and captain the way the Dogs have.
Or wiould they?????...........

boxhead

First Grade
Signing Tupou at the right price would shut up all those people clamoring for a quality second-rower, not that I feel we really need one but whatever. Are we linked to him or do we have any hope of signing him? Even then, he'd cost a lot wouldn't he?

MrT

Juniors
Don't be too hasty guys , as much as I hope we will win well tomorrow night, I'm not holding my breath. It could be our turn to cop it then.
That said , I can see Eels fans turning on their coach and captain the way the Dogs have.

jono, massive difference with the two clubs. Dogs have bought more players than any other club over the last 3 years and they have a much stronger roster than us.

Parra would be about 1m under the cap for this year
Rumoured $700k at start of year, then add Whatuira and Mitchell leaving.
We have a $350k prop that hasn't played all year. We have one of the weaker rosters in the comp and have still managed to draw with the leaders and beat Cowboys, who are top 4 teams. Dogs have beaten no one in the top 4.

I have mates who are Dogs supporters who think the sun shines out of their clubs a$$. They expected a premiership this year. They will be lucky to make the 8

HevyDevy

Coach

There were certainly a few that turned on DA last year - despite the board's issues.

TheParraboy

Staff member
maybe we should just merge ;-)

th_45549407.gif

roboshark

Coach
what would the team look like do you rekon..
gards and gallen would get a run from us

maybe jezza smith and albert kelly

possibly bakuya

rest would be eels probably