What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T: Victor Radley.

sladden road

Juniors
I just want to declare my man love for the way he plays the game. I f**kin loved watching him on Saturday night. Somewhere in the press today he speaks about Fitz as an influence to him.

Hail the bald headed.
Bring the pain Fitz.

In Fitz we trust.

(please file under nonsense threads ie..
Pin it)

Quigs

Immortal
Pencil me in too. I love the way he plays shame they are going to kill him out of the game.

Believe it or not I actually watched the replay of the Easts Donks game to see what all the fuss was about. I just sat and shook my head. Far-can unbelievable.

Just can't wait for the State of O. I have heard from a reliable source that the NRL will turn a blind eye to the 20 minute softening up period. They want to appease the punters and are going to allow any player under 92kg can participate in bitch slapping in the tackle.

Yeah, I was merely taking the piss with the pin it..bored on a weds lunch.

dear mods, please un pin. As much as we all seem to love the guy. Prob bad look for a sharks forum.
Mods????? hahaha
There is only one on here and he is the one f**king pinning everything. I guess his little whinge the other week and people having a go at him has melted the fuse wire

bluefox68

Staff member
It’s weird that he’s gone from posting every 2 minutes to flexing his muscles behind the scenes...

Very weird.