What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. When is the verdict on the Stinking Stains?

It will depend on who else was there.
Reports that neighbours saw not only their players but also women running off when the cops came. If they were fratenising with one single member of the public then Boom! Isolation.
And they can spare the horse shit that they didn't know they were doing something wrong. Why would they run off and leave "The allotted " 5 x people the law allows at this time.
An easy outcome here:
St. George, that's in Queensland!

Tiger Shark

Bench
Regardless that it's the Dragons they need to come down hard on these players. Big Big fines and a suspension.

They cant play the I didn't know card.

R-15-3

Bench
Can’t have them forfeit as they need games for tv. This week is the bye so no 2 points there is a given. Non of the players involved to play the week after so a guaranteed loss there. Big fines for all player except Vaughn who will sit out the remainder of the season and have his contract torn up.
Any chance they had to make the 8 is done, the place is a shambles and should be moved to QLD before the season is done.

Can’t have them forfeit as they need games for tv. This week is the bye so no 2 points there is a given. Non of the players involved to play the week after so a guaranteed loss there. Big fines for all player except Vaughn who will sit out the remainder of the season and have his contract torn up.
Any chance they had to make the 8 is done, the place is a shambles and should be moved to QLD before the season is done.
Apparently PV or Abdo has said that they will be able to use junior players if needed. I didn't hear this, I read that one of them said it on the radio this morning.
There is no way the NRL is having a game missing from a televised broadcast.

This is going to be an interesting outcome I think.

I think it’s going to be a beautiful day!

Can’t wait for the hammering they are about to receive.

It will be mighty big.

It’s a huge embarrassment for the NRL which could cause Government to lose faith that the NRL players are capable of following the strict guidelines that entitles them to travel interstate unlike the rest of the public.

What a shambles of a Club.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Slap on the wrist in the greater scheme of things. The club wasn’t fined and those suspended for one week can be staggered over weeks.
Dogs lose their players in one hit and get trounced
Dragons get far superior treatment??
Another royal rort

Frenzy.

Immortal
Slap on the wrist in the greater scheme of things. The club wasn’t fined and those suspended for one week can be staggered over weeks.
Dogs lose their players in one hit and get trounced
Dragons get far superior treatment??
Another royal rort

Most of them. De Bellend still has 2 charges to defend from the game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts