What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observation 7

ghoti

Bench
He likely would have stayed the course with Townsend, Johnson, Tracey and Trindall as options.

Townsend and (probably) Moylan out, Hynes in for Fitz.. feels about right for the differences in coaches I guess?

We'll all have our opinions in three years time! Haha

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I’ve been thinking and I’m ready to take some abuse in regards to this. Firstly great signing with Nicho in the years to come 600k will be look like a bargain.

Now for the contentious discussion...Nicho’s partner in the halves. Who do we want in there? Now call me crazy but I’d making a quick enquiry to Ben Hunt’s manager. I actually think these 2 would play very well together. Stranger things have happened but it’s just my opinion. I can’t see the Moylan experiment working with Nicho

snout

First Grade
I’ve been thinking and I’m ready to take some abuse in regards to this. Firstly great signing with Nicho in the years to come 600k will be look like a bargain.

Now for the contentious discussion...Nicho’s partner in the halves. Who do we want in there? Now call me crazy but I’d making a quick enquiry to Ben Hunt’s manager. I actually think these 2 would play very well together. Stranger things have happened but it’s just my opinion. I can’t see the Moylan experiment working with Nicho
Haha..l thought you said ben hunt.
But l only read it quick

Eion

First Grade

I hear what you’re saying mate, but I feel that Hunt just doesn’t have the killer instinct. He always walks around like he’s kicking stones.

I know body language isnt everything, but a few years of woods has confirmed to me it’s important.

Good lord

sladden road

Juniors

Yeah..nah for me. But agreed that Mozzarella and Nico may not mix. I think it’s keep everyone time. Sj as 7.. 600 k for two years, run the ball and kick the crap out of it.
Mozzarella 2 year plus one club option450 to 550k ..he’s the utility and back up half.
Trinidal as the 7 or Metcaf after that with nico..
Tracey as a centre.
We need depth in the game... plus Nico is a quality fullback of Bubba cops a injury and Mozzarella goes to 6.

be surprised if he part ways with griffin.
strong connection coming through the ranks.
plays his best under griffin.
not a big game player.
I'd be looking elsewhere.

Frenzy.

Immortal

To which I would say, Ben Hunt is Chad. I would see it as a like for like replacement and then wonder why let Chad go. Bring in the new or invigorate one of the old.

Would Ben Hunt be released from Dragons and how much would Fitzshark be prepared to chip in?

Last edited: