What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean's Mafia Game Thread

mickyj

Bench
Sorry for delay guys. Was waiting for orders then have my Mum visiting for the wife's birthday. Had no chance to get on and do write up. Coming now.

mickyj

Bench
Night 6

Danny Ocean was finding he had a smaller and smaller team. But Willy Banks was keen to take off the head. And he found it difficult but was able to arrest Ocean.

Danny_Ocean.jpg
Mis/Duthcy are dead. They were Danny Ocean – Ocean’s aligned gentlemen thief and group leader.

It is day 7. 8 alive and 5 to lynch.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Keen to wait off on butch. I suspect SeeJay right now. The old 'Don't listen to Drew, he's derped it up' is mafia tell

Rebel

First Grade
Vote butch unless you bellends have used Ye noggins and have a better foe to burn at the stake

soc123_au

Staff member
[/B];43783]Well thats a dumb statement seeing as how ive won two games in a row and out played you badly two games ago and single handedly got you lynched. Anyways, night one i was in writeup and eluded to who i was shortly after and none have since claimed this town character. If you think im non town you are either a tard who forgot this sequence of events or are mafia trying to get a townie lynched.

I said you were hard to pick Bolo. Take it as a compliment.

I am of the same opinion as Hogg. Bazzi jumping on to avoid the mod kill was well timed. Under the radar & shit.
Vote Bazzi

SeeJay

Juniors
thats a strange vote soc. we are probably better off discovering who butch is (he may not be the don) than shooting in the dark like we did fred.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought the concensus was Butch was still protected? I am happy to change and take a look. It's wouldn't be the first time we have had the boss wrong, although I can't see anyone higher up the chain than Bank.