What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocean's Mafia Game Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
That leaves Rebel (Town IMO, unless he's faking the post condition, but it matches a character and hasn't been refuted), soc and SeeJay....

Bazal

Post Whore
Or...soc returned a vague result because he's the wench, whom Matt Damon seduced.

Whatever the reason, CJ is a bolo

mickyj

Bench
Night 7

One member of Ocean’s team was very popular tonight. He should of been the man to lead the group after Danny was gone but failed to convince the other team members. One person wanted to test his alignment while the two others just did not trust him and tested his alignment KTF style.

rusty.jpg

SeeJay is dead he was Rusty Ryan – Ocean’s aligned right hand man.

Bank’s was concerned that Linus would find Abigail and ruin their attempt to stop the theft. So he dealt with him finally.

912815505462896979.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hogg is dead he was Linus Caldwell – Ocean’s aligned try hard.

It is now day 8. After a good night for Bank’s the game is in the balance. 6 alive and 4 to lynch.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
It's clearly not me, for the reasons I have explained. I don't think Rebel is faking his post condition. Hogg seemed to have definitively cleared Drew and Bazzi. Soc is all that's left....surely?

soc123_au

Staff member
Not sure. Rebels post condition if real swings in his favour & fits a character. Could still be a ruse though.