What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

odds for eels to miss the eight

isaiah

Bench
they are 4th fave now to win the title, they are in so rich a vein of form, but losing one of the last two could still derail them. wonder if i could get 2.50 to miss the finals, might be worth a flutter!

K-Man

Bench
Will be very interesting if Eels have to play Dragons two weeks in a row.

My guess is that one way or the other the side that loses in Round 26 will turn the tables and win the finals match. That's just the way it always happens.

Gaba

First Grade

My guess is that one way or the other the side that loses in Round 26 will turn the tables and win the finals match. That's just the way it always happens.
Dont know about that, the dragons played knights 2 weeks in a row last round before the finals the dragons beat the knights, and the following week the dragons beat the knights to be the first team(twice ) coming 7th to beat the 2nd place team

Last edited:

jono

Juniors
Don't forget Dogs v Cows 2007 , Cows beat 'em in the last home and away @ DFS then repeated the dose the following week in the 1st round of finals.

dragon_around

Juniors

But if the Eels lose, they don't make the finals...

junior009

Juniors
they are 4th fave now to win the title, they are in so rich a vein of form, but losing one of the last two could still derail them. wonder if i could get 2.50 to miss the finals, might be worth a flutter!
TBH if you can get those odds its a good bet....doesn't mean it will happen of course but at those odds worth a crack

Eels are f**ked if they loose one match as simple as that people are going way overboard, your teams like Dogs/Dragons/Storm/Seaeagles will wipe the floor with them when its all on the line.

I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the 8 to be honest. If Penrith get them tonight they are in REAL trouble. Broncos and Manly should wipe the the floor with their opponents this week, and if the Knights get the Raiders they'll be 2 points outside the 8, playing the Dragons, needing to win by a good margin (always puts teams under pressure) and hope that Penrith lose.

they're not safe yet. They get done next week and other results go against them, they'll fall back out. heck, we fell from 5th to 10th in one week.

For the Eels NOT to make the finals this has to happen:

Knights have to beat the Raiders

AND

Eels have to lose to the Dragons by about 40

AND

Panthers have to beat the Knights by about 40

OR

The Tigers have to beat the Titans AND the Bulldogs

Last edited:

Latest posts