What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ofahengaue

Dragon David

First Grade
After last Sunday's dismal effort, hard to argue with a total Dragon cleanout- particularly of our so-called "forwards". I'd be tempted to add Fuimaono and Ford to the cleanout but I suppose youth has to be given a second chance.
But bad as they were, the big O was even worse. I kept a close eye on him given that he is reported to be on the Dragons radar and he showed every sign of not what wanting to be there. He avoided work and ran and hit with all the impact of soggy lettuce against the Eels. He would be a risk based on that performance.
We need Christian Welch and Josh Papalli type players who can bend the line in attack and not fall backwards in defence. Unfortunately, these type of players are just not on the market and if they were they would need a lot of coaxing to get them to sign for us.

Our only chance is to toughen up the ones we have and improve them in their skills 100 fold. If we go to the market, Griffin and Millward will need to use all of their charm and charisma to attract others to the club that have potential and are not soft like wet lettuce.

Mjab

Juniors
Maybe next year we will have to show patience
if we are seen as at least improvers and on the rise , much like the titans, it will make it easier to get some quality signings
I hope
at least with a whole new coaching setup we might be able to make some changes and improvement
then clean out the roster and some astute buys

lynx000

Juniors
No one is going to take the wooden spoon off your hands - with or without a subsidy .
( Ever so glad to be the bearer of bad news . )
I hope that this is a case of counting your chickens before they hatch :). But if not, we thoroughly deserve the spoon this year, we are utter poo and have been since the season resumed.