What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Contract players end of 2019.

Tiger05

First Grade
I figure Farah, Marshall & Rochow to go. I hope Liddle stays and comes on but I've been hoping that for a couple of seasons.

The unknown

Juniors
To me it is all about how they perform this year barring maybe Garner, Thompson, Lawrence and the young development guys

The other players are too inconsistent and/or have a point to prove otherwise it's bye bye

The Rosco

Bench
If Thompson reads these pages, he'll frame your quote simmo.
First time he's been called enormous !!!

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Marshall, Farah and to a lesser extent Lawrence will hopefully go. They represent a losing culture. Farah was interviewed after round 2 and retracted his previous assertion that he'd retire which is worrying. Jacob Liddle needs NRL time this season. He has dominated Reserve Grade and has a huge future.

Rochow is gone and I'd hope McQueen can be moved too.

There are significant cap benefits associated with hanging on to development players, I hope Smith and McIntyre see playing time this year so we can tell if they have a future

The unknown

Juniors
I would be tempted to throw the chequebook at King Gutho

The dude is all class and probably the main reason Parra is 3/4 so far this year. If he didn't suffer that acl injury which set him back I reckon he'd be on the verge of origin by now

Tiger Ted

Bench

The dude is all class and probably the main reason Parra is 3/4 so far this year. If he didn't suffer that acl injury which set him back I reckon he'd be on the verge of origin by now
His old man was a massive Balmain fan & hoped he’d come to us b4 he signed the last contract.

Fordy20

Juniors

I was hoping we could get Gutho for Mitch Moses last time. We got Twal instead, who has been amazing for us. I wonder if we could get Gutho for Moses Mbye instead.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Well shit....atleast we've got the next immortal Mbye tied down for the next few years, great times ahead :rolling_eyes:
I’d certainly swap Gutherson for Mbye in a heartbeat.

Currently I’d prefer thommo to play fullback & see how Mbye goes in the centres.Major problem for us is the money mbye is on is money u spend on a quality spine player & he damn well isn’t quality.

gordsy

Juniors
I would keep farah he's been ok so far and we have no one else. People keep telling me Liddle this and that. To me he still isn't fit enough or tough enough to play 80 mins in first grade so bye bye. I would sign Gutho tomorrow , even more so if it meant we can get rid of Mybe and his huge contract.

Rhyno

First Grade
Gutherson and Moses will both re-sign with eels with in the next fortnight