What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off season controversy 13

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Well what an off season it has been well and truely. How would the off season 13 go in a regular season game? I think they would make the 8 and possibly win the comp.

Question is, who should be captain?

NRL 2018/2019 OFF SEASON CONTROVERSY 13

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Tautau Moga
3. Michael Chee Kam
4. Dylan Walker
5. Jack Wighton
6. Greg Inglis
7. Corey Norman
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Adam Elliott
10. Dylan Napa
11. Jacob Saifiti
12. Sam Burgess
13. Jack de Belin

Coach: Shane Flanagan

Spot On

Coach
...and Greenburg and the RLPA boss Prendergast keep their jobs. Both should enter politics ASAP. Talk the talk.

Partners in the game.

What a laughing stock.

Still just under 2 months to go till the season kicks off.

Can't wait for the Napa Naughty 25 to be named.

What next???

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
My guess is that the video scandal from earlier in the year still has some progress. Same reason why Wighton is there as well.

That's the sort of off season it's been, incidents from months ago are overshadowed by about 10 others

AJB1102

First Grade
The whole Sharks club got barred from a sailing club so we could actually get a game on. That'd cap off a stellar off-season.

Lets not forget we still got 2 months to go and its getting weirder by the day. Did the South Park guys write the script for this one?